✒️eleven

Hoseok smiles softly as he sleepily watches the blue lights pulse slowly. "Seokie," the deep calm voice of Nam came from the room wide speakers. "You should go to sleep," he said softly.

Hoseok rolled over on his side hugging a pillow. "Okok," he said yawning. Namjoon scoffed a little bit before he hummed softly trying to make a little tune for Hoseok.

"You don't have to sing, Joon. I'm not an infant," Hoseok joked closing his eyes.

"Alright, I'll talk to you in the morning Seok," he said before Hoseok left himself drift into the realm of dreams.

:

Yoongi bounces around on the bed laughing as Hoseok had just woken up. "Get up silly!" He said bouncing to his bottom beside Hoseok. "You have to get up, love,"

Hoseok sat up with bed hair sticking up like crazy. "I'm up I'm up," he said looking around dazed. "Wait, why am I up?" He asked.

"It's our five year anniversary!" Yoongi said flopping to his back flicking Hoseok in the nose.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and laid down cuddling next to Yoongi. Before blinking a few times before remembering.

He sat up looking over to Yoongi scratching his head. Did he imagine it. Did he just have a terrible dream. He could have sworn they broke up.

"Yoongi, do you love me?" He asked softly.

"Of course my sunshine boy," he said.

"No you said you didn't love me anymore. You always wanted me to be more, but now you can't believe me anymore," he said feeling his heart break all over again. This was a dream. Yoongi wasn't here.

A few tears streamed down Yoongi's face as he looked at Hoseok like he could see into his heart "I'm sorry I wanted to make you happy, but I'm a bad lier," he said.

Dream Yoongi was even nicer than real Yoongi. He must have really blurred the real Yoongi in his head.

:

Hoseok sat up breathing heavily as he looked at his clock. "Fuck," he said. It would have been their 5 year anniversary if Yoongi stayed. He let out a few tears wiping his eyes as he let out a soft sob. Why the fuck did he get involved with Joon when he still cried about his ex. Perhaps it wasn't missing him, perhaps it was because of the brokenness that he left. Perhaps he was still broken and Namjoon was trying to glue him back together.

"Na-namjoon," he called out brokenly into the darkness the blue lights were very dim as he couldn't stop the tears.

God damn did Yoongi mess him up.

"I'm here," Namjoon said comfortingly.

Hoseok let out a soft sob clutching his pillow. "Call into work for me, I want to stay home today," he said.

After a pause Namjoon replied "done...is there something i can do?" He asked.

He really wanted a hug right now but that was out of the question. Sadly he pulled the blankets around him. "Seok?..." Joon called out again.

"I'm fine," he said curling into himself.

:

"Hoseok," Namjoon tried for the past hour. "You have to get up and eat something,"

"No, I don't feel well," Hoseok replies under the blankets.

"I'll call Jin!" Namjoon threatened.

"Shut up," Hoseok said.

Namjoon became silent for a moment letting that defining silence setting in his ears.

"Namjoon," Hoseok whined flopping the blanket off his head peeking through the corner of his cave at the camera. "Can you order me some ramen from the shop down the street?"

"Yes," he said relatable.