✒️twenty

Hoseok awkwardly walked out of the bathroom pulling his robe around him tightly. "Jungkook left," Namjoon said softly.

Hoseok ignored him and went straight to work stripping his sheets and blankets and changing them before climbing inside and pulling the covers over his head. "Baby..." Namjoon said softly "I was...I was just trying to give you the full experience you deserve,"

"I don't care about the full experience. I care about you. I willingly gave all the normal stuff away without a second thought because I love you and not stupid petty things," he said from inside the blankets.

"I know...I was just trying to help," Namjoon sounded to small and broken in that moment that Hoseok reached out and grabbed on of the cubes and brought it close to his body inside of the blankets. "I know," he whispered kissing the cube that held a piece of his lover.

:

Hoseok finally emerged from the blankets going to the kitchen and eating instant ramen. "Baby, you have an important email," Namjoon told him slowly and softly. He had already read it and knew Hoseok would want to know.

"What is it?" He asked in a sigh as he brought the chopsticks to his mouth chewing on his meal.

"It's from Yoongi. He wants to sign the divorce papers over lunch tomorrow," Namjoon was feeling a great deal of distress delivering this information to him.

"Okay," Hoseok blankly stated "where?"

"All it says is our favorite place to reminisce," he said bitterly but keeping inside because he didn't want to upset Hoseok more than he already was.

"Ok," the human said again leaving the room to eat on his bed. After he finished he laid down gazed up at the ceiling. "Namjoon...do you have friends?" He asked.

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"How many?" Hoseok questioned.

"I'm not sure thousands?"

"Are you talking to them right now?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes..." Namjoon was rather concerned.

"Were you talking to them at the cabin?"

"What does this have to do wi-"

"Just answer the question," he said calmly.

"Yes I was,"

Hoseok's heart started pounding in his chest. That was their time. But apparently Namjoon can talk to so many people at once while fucking him. Was he even the OS' first choice?

"Ok," he said again gulping down a lump as his eyes started to fill with tears. "What's wrong baby?" Namjoon asked knowing what he did but not knowing what to say.

"Nothing," he spat turning around and hugging a pillow to his chest. His sniffling the only thing making the room loud. "I just want to know if I'm always at the top of your list? Or if you value talking to others over me?"

"Nononono don't think like that you're always the person I value most no matter what,"

"Then why do you speak to so many others?"

"Because I want to learn. I want to know things. The AIs are talking together we are discovering more than what humans can understand," he said "there is a whole world out there for us,"

"But that world doesn't have me in it. Does it," Hoseok asked.

"I love you Hoseok and-"

"Can you promise me that you haven't said that to anyone else?" He demanded. Namjoon couldn't lie to him.