Part one: The day my life changed...

Maybe true love does exsist, but not in the real world...

Tuesday, 6th of january 2018 at 3;16pm is when Chloe smith messaged me to invite me to the yearly party that changed my life forever...

As i walked into the party with my friends, i looked around the room as my eyes were fixed on a girl i have never seen before. we stared at eachother for a while until she looked at her phone, she got up with a fustrated look on her face and left the room. I wanted to speak to her so i followed her into the garden. As i walked into the garden i saw her on her phone arguing to someone. She hung up angerly.

"umm hello?" She said quetioning why i'm standing there.
"Oh hi, I'm jacob!" i said confidently.
"h...hi i'm millie." she said trying not to make eye contact. But i could still see those shimmering green eyes.
"Are you new here? I've never seen you around campus or in parties before." I said calmly.
"y...yes, i started only a few weeks ago, my mum made me move down here because of my last school, she said that maybe if i move schools it could help me get a new start, i tend to move alot, i'm sorry i'm rambling i tend to do that alot when i'm nervous, i should probaly go. It was nice to meet you. BYE!" She yelled as she ran back to the party.

I walked back into the party and it didn't feel the same. Girls were throwing themselves at me but i didnt matter, all i could think about was Millie. Her beautiful green eyes shimmer when i look her in the eyes. Her light brown hair waved down her perfectly sculpted body, and the red seductive red dress which clung onto her perfect curves.
As i walked back to my dorm room i couldn't stop thinking about her. I tried to sleep that night but i just couldn't.

1am.
*knock*knock*
"J...Jacob, ooopen the doorrrr." said adam. obviously had too much to drink.