Part3: Getting closer

"J-Jacob?" I heard her soft voice as i lifted my head as turned to look her.

"Hey, are you okay do you need me to call someone or get you anything?"

"No, it's okay. i just want to know why i'm  in your bed." She said looking around my room.

"The nurse said you needed some rest so i said i'll take you to my room." i said looking at her in the eyes.

"Oh, you didn't have to. But thank you anyway." As she got up.

"Do you want me to walk to you back to your apartment?" Walking towards the door.

"Yes please, i still don't really know my way around campus yet." she said as she laughed.

I walked out of my dorm room holding Millie's hand as we walked past everyone. I could see Millie was uncomfortable because she kept looking at the floor but it didn't matter because she was the only thing i was thinking about.
We reached Millie's dorm room and she looked at me worried.

"I don't have my keys. Ava keeps them on her." She said worring

"it's okay! Is Ava in? have you tried knocking?" i said knocking at the door.

"maybe shes out with adam or something. It's okay, you can go back to your room i can wait for her to come."

"No, you can come back to my dorm and stay there till she gets back. I won't leave you alone with all these rude and bitchy people."

"Are you sure? you've done alot for me already and i don't want to get in your way anymore"

"I'm sure just come with me" as i said taking her hand.

"You've only just recently transferred here so i want to show you the famous ice-cream place"

"Famous ice-cream place? i have never heard of it nor seen it before." as she said smiling at me.

"well we are here. what would you like to have?"

"hmmmm... i fancy a chocolate chip please"

"okay a chocolate kinda girl"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, can i get two chocolate chip ice-cream please?"

*a few moments later*

"so? how was it?"

" I now understand completey why they call it "the famous ice-cream place"

"See i told you." i look into Millie's eyes and withiut realising i can feel my body getting closer to her face.

AN: hello, sorry i haven't been releasing at all recently. I'm going into my last year of school and i was busy, i hope you all liked part 3 and thank you for over 15 reads. its so crazy but i am very thankful!! see you all for part 4!