Part 2: The next morning

6:00am.
The sound of my alarm woke me up as i shot up from my bed. I was excited for today becuase i could meet Millie for the first time without a distraction. I open my door and Adam was standing outside.

"Yes?" i said confused

"I think we have some talking to do." he said smirking.

"About what?"

"Just because i was drunk last night Jacob does not mean i'm stupid. I saw you walk out to meet her and then walk back in with a glow on your face." Adam said proudly.

"Fineee, there's this girl called Millie anad oh my god i have never seen anyone more beautiful un my life! Sh-"

"WAIT...wait millie as in the new girl also bestfriends with Ava?" he said interupting me.

"uh.. yea. Wait you date Ava don't you?"

"Yes, wait until i tell Ava about this she is going to love this." He said excitedly.

"Bro, please give it a rest. I only just met her, i might not meet her again." i said as i looked at the floor.

"Come on, we have our breifing in a 10 minutes. You might see her later." Adam said opening the door.

We walked out of our dorm room onto campus and met up with our friends. I couldn't focus on what they were saying because i kept looking around for Millie, until something caught my eye.
It was Millie and Ava. Millie looked at me back as our eyes fixed onto eachother. Millie broke eyecontact as she fell on the floor. Everybody around us started laughing. I ran over over to her without even thinking about was i was doing and pulled her from the ground.

"Hey are you okay?" i said softly.

"oh. Yea, i think i just banged my head that's all." She said trying to hide the pain.

" Oh my god! Mill are you okay do you need me to take you to the nurse?" Ava exlaimed concerning.

"No it's fine Ava i'll take her! You go and tell Adam and i'll take Millie to the Nurse's office." I said picking Millie up.

"Ew look at the new girl trying to show off infront of Jacob trying to get in his bed. Ugh slags these days." Said one of the "popular" girls behind me.
i choose to ignore her rude remark about Millie that made me angry but i didn't care i just needed to get Millie to saftey.

"Hello nurse, c-can you help me, Millie sh-she fell over and she hit her head." i said trying to calm myself down.

"Okay darling i'll go get some ice and a cup of water." the nurse said as she stepped out the room.

I sat there playing with Millie's soft brown hair waiting for the nurse to come back. She placed some ice on Millie's head and took her temperature.

"Okay, she took a big fall but all she needs is some rest. Do you need me to get assistance to take Millie to her room so she can get some rest?" The nurse said quietly.

"No thank you miss, i'll take her back to my room and let her rest there."

I put Millie in a wheelchair and pushed her to my room because it was closer and i won't deny but i wanted to take care of her and make sure she is okay.
After all the funny looks and mumbles under their breaths, i got back to my room. I placed Millie's delacate body on my bed and covered her petite body with my duvet.  I put the wheelchair on the other side of the room and poured a glass of water and tucked myself next to Millie as i held her fragile body in my arms and pressed her against my chest.

"J-Jacob?" i heard her soft voice say my name as it rolled off her lips.