1. The day my life changed.

Maybe true love does exist, but not in the real world...

Tuesday 6th January 2018 at 3:16pm is when Chloe Smith messaged me and invited me to the yearly party that changed my life.

As I sat with my friends listening to them talk about boys and everything else I don't care about, I looked around the room as my eyes attached to this tall figure walking in, our eyes had met for the first time. My phone started to vibrate in my pocket, I took the time to walk out to see my mums name pop up again and again. I answered "Hello?"

"where are you, how are you doing" She said overprotectively.

"At a party, I told you earlier and I'm fine thanks"

"Well, Don't be out late otherwise you'll fail college" She calmly stated down the phone.

she then hung up on me, I sighed in frustration and rolled my eyes, she was the type of parent who had everything set out for my life, like what college I go to and what job ill have when I'm older and to be honest, I hate it, I've never really known what I wanted to do with my life except travel, but how am I suppose to do that if I don't have money you may ask, well, I've never really thought of that? maybe if I become a youtuber, they get a lot of money right?

I then turned around to see a familiar figure standing behind me.

"Uh hi...?"

"Hi I'm Jacob"

"H...Hi, I'm M...Millie" trying not to make eye contact

"are you new here, I've never seen you around campus or in parties before." he asked discreetly.

"y...yes, I started a few weeks ago, my mum made me move down here because of my last school, she said that maybe if I move schools it could help me get a new start, I tend to move a lot, I'm sorry I'm rambling I tend to do that a lot when I'm nervous, I should probably go. It was nice to meet you. BYE!!" I yelled as I ran back to the party.

On the way home all I could think about was Jacob, his black scruffy hair, his bright contagious smile and light brown eyes. Many questions were flowing through my mind.

As I opened my dorm room door and jumped on my heaven like bed, ava came in, my bestie and room mate, and swung herself on me "are you drunk, again?"

"No I only had a few drinks, so maybe" she said it so slowly I knew that she was.

"Ava I told you, you need to stop getting drunk all the time" I said as she fell on the floor.

I then picked her up and placed her on her bed and tucked her in. I tend to be the "mother" friend of us all, I look after everyone. Grabbing my pyjamas I to go the bathroom to get ready for bed as I'm nackerd. I go to the kitchen to grab some food as I get a message on my phone from Adam asking where ava went? I replied saying she came home because she wanted to talk to me, I don't actually know why she came home. Anyways, I proceed to the living area where I grab the remote to see what's on tv. My mind wasn't focusing on what was going on at all, I only thought about when I first met Jacob in the garden, and how he seemed like such a kind, cute, guy. What was going on with me. Could it be that I have fallen for a stranger.

A/N

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of a two part story. I'm really sorry its short I will add a new chapter asap. There is two people working on this story, Sarah and Emily. I'm Sarah and I'm working on Millie's POV and Emily is working on Jacobs POV. Please leave your opinions in the comments :)))