2. A new day.

I was woke by my alarm at 7:30, sadly, I reached my arm out to turn it off but as it was far away, I fell of my bed onto the cold floor. I accidently woke Ava up. "woops, sorry Ava" I'm not really tho, she is always late to her first class from oversleeping.

"Its okay I need an early start anyway, I might go to the gym for an hour"

"you. the gym." I say sarcastically.

"yes I want to get a fresh start, on my body, even though I say that every week and never end up going" she rolls her eyes.

"your serious" I say with a confused face.

"Yes I'm serious I wanna have a nice body for summer. you know."  she kind of says it quietly, I know she's always been selfconsouis about her body, I try to motivate her by joining her.

"you know what. I might join you for half an hour my class doesn't start till 9 anyways."

We both change into our gym gear and make our way to the gym, but as I'm walking I realise that today is the day that I can see Jacob again, without any distraction, I hope he likes me.   "Millie?? you okay Hun?" Ava says with a concerned face.

"Oh yeah I'm fine." I said softly, I don't know why though. She knows something is up when I say it soft.

"No your not. I know when something is wrong you always have a soft tone to your voice when something is up and you know you can tell me whatever it is."

"Well....." I say it so she gets tense. I giggle.

"WHAT TELL ME!!!!" Se yelled.

"Woah okay, calm down please" I giggled again. "Basically, I met this boy last night at the party and I mean he's cute. I just.... I cant stop thinking about him. I mean its not like I'm in love with him or anything" Ava is just staring at me. " what??"

"oh nothing, its just..."

"what tell me"

"c'mon your obviously in love with him, look at you, you even blushed talking about him."

"How can I be in love with him I only met the boy yesterday, I don't even know what his favourite colour is."

" you know what, screw the gym lets get you dressed up so you can meet your knight in shining amour."

"Ava c'mon please calm down."

"Nope lets go!!"

She grabs my arm and drags me back up to the room like I'm some kind of Barbie doll. As we make our way up she's going on about how, if I get to know Jacob maybe well end up getting married and have kids or whatever, I'm not really listening.

We get back to the room and she pushes me on to my bed and goes to my closet and yell "what outfit for today" the winks at me, I just roll my eyes. She kept grabbing clothes putting them beside me and then chucking them back into my wardrobe.

After about 20 mins of that she decided on a cute White top with some Blue high waisted ripped jeans and my white Airforce 1s. She did my makeup for 10 minutes, she went for a natural look and then left my hair straight. The time was currently 8:45 and I had 15 minutes to get to the school campus and get all my books for my first class, History. As I pull up to school I see Jacob and his friends, I decide to be discreet and slowly make my way to class but I can see him staring at me with those beautiful light brown eyes shining in the sunlight. I decided to be brave and look over, my heart starts to race as I see him wave at me, I decide to wave back. Then he starts walk over, I'm not looking where I'm going, I'm to busy focused on Jacob. I then feel myself start to fall. (not for Jacob but for the floor)

"Hey!! Millie are you okay??" I hear Jacobs soft voice shout.

"Yeah I think so" I say as I feel so dizzy. "I think I may have hit my head. I feel like I'm going to faint"

I feel my self slowly sink into Jacobs arms and that's all I can remember. Darkness fills my eyes.

A/N

- I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I know its not that long, I'm trying my hardest.

-Please leave your feedback and tell me what you think might happen in the next chapter :)

Love Sarah x