Chapter 6

While Charlie and Vaggie were showing Bean and River around the hotel, AngelDust Tina and Ruby having a little dance time together Doll was watching some of it until she went outside to get some fresh air and Al notices and followers her. She walked outside and walked down the steps and looked up at the sky and sighs and looks down "I hate being in this place...I wish I never came down here, but...I got people down here that actually care about me...," she thought to herself and sighed and looked at her hands "...I could've stopped him from hurting those innocent people, but I didn't know he was doing those bad things...," tears build in her eyes as she she grew deeper into her thoughts. Alastor slowly walks over to her and clears his throat "d-darling...? are you alright...?," she snapped back into the world and shook her head and looked at him "...yea i'm alright...just needed some fresh air that's all...," he noticed tears were in Doll's eyes and he slowly walked over to her "...my dear were you...about to...cry....?," she looked at him and looked down "n-no...I wasn't going to c-cry...," she felt Al grab her chin with his hand and made her look at him. Doll noticed that look in his eyes...he looked all worried and concerned...and she knew if he said something about the past...she might just have a melt down right there right now "Darling...look i'm so sorry that I ruined your life...I know I lied to you...I know I hurt you...and I know I let you down...I-I let you die from that MAN...! i-it's my fault that this happened to you and i'm sorry...!," her eyes grew wide from Alastor's words...she felt the tears rolling down her cheeks and she started to cry softly "s-stop...just stop...please...!," she started to chock up on her words while sobbing quietly and shaking "D-Doll...?," Alastor started to stutter a little and his ears go back a little "d-did I say something w-wrong...? w-whatever I said i'm sor-!," he jolted a little in surprised and he gasped a little and he looks at Doll and notices her sobbing into his chest while hugging him tightly and she started to hiccup softly "s...stop saying t-that it was your fault that I died...y-you tried to save me, but y...you didn't know what to do...and I understand that you didn't know how...i'm glad you tried...," she said while looking at Alastor with tears streaming down her face. "D-Doll...," he stuttered softly and he slowly cupped Doll's cheeks "darling please don't cry...it pains me to see you like this...s-so please...stop crying...," Alastor said looking into her eyes. "L-Look...I forgive you for what you did okay...I know you didn't want me to die that day...and it wasn't your fault that I died...," she sobbed through her words while hiccuping softly "a-and I just want you to know that...I still care about you...even after all you did to those people, but...I'm giving you a chance...a second chance...to prove yourself that your not...that man I use to know...," his eyes grew wide by Doll's words and he slowly wiped her tears away with his thumb and held her close "...my dear Doll...I promise you i'm a different man...I swear it...I'll show you that I changed my dear...," Alastor looked at her and smiled softly and Doll smiled back at him and snuggles into his chest "t-thank you Al...thank you." While Alastor and Doll were outside Charlie, Vaggie, And AngelDust were talking while River, Bean, Ruby, and Tina were hanging out "so River...Bean why did you come here to the hazbin hotel...?," Ruby said and she crossed her arms looking at them "well I actually have no home so I decided to come and stay here," Bean said looking at Ruby and than looked at Tina and walked over to her and plays with her and then Ruby looked at River "well...?," Ruby said to River sternly "well my mom wanted me to turn good so yeah that's why i'm here in this stupid place...!," River snarls in disgust and looks at Ruby and they looked away and huffed heavily "jeez okay...push over...," Ruby said and turned away and huffs a little and her ears go back and thinks "I hope uncle Al is okay...," she thought and she sees Bean and Tina playing around and smiles a little while River stayed silent and he huffed heavily not really caring about what they were doing. Ruby looks over at River and her ears go down and her cheeks turn a slight bright pink and she quickly looks away from River when they looked at her and she sighed and she thought to herself "...oh no...! i'm starting to like them...! no no no I can't like them I just can't like them...!," she kept thinking to herself and AngelDust looks at Ruby and walks over to her "hey hun you okay your face is pinker then me...?," AngelDust said to Ruby and she looked at him and she huffed and her ears go back "i-i'm alright and my face isn't pink or anything!," Ruby huffed and looked down and AngelDust looked at River and then at Ruby and then he smirked at her "oooooh~ I see you have a little feeling for that River guy don't you...?~," he said smoothly and looked at Ruby and she blushed more and looks at AngelDust "N-NO I DONT!? I DONT LIKE THEM OR HAVE FEELINGS FOR THEM ANGELDUST SO STOP SAYING THAT I DO!?," Ruby yelled at AngelDust and everyone looked at her and she seen the River looked at her and she quickly ran upstairs and into her room and River looked at Bean "what's wrong with that red haired deer demon girl...?," he asked Bean and she just shrugged "I don't know? don't ask me what's wrong cause I don't know?" While that happened inside the hotel Alastor lets go of Doll and smiles softly and looks into her eyes "tell you what my dear...i'll make it up to you...to show you that i'm a good person...how about a n-night out....?," he stuttered and his cheeks turned a little red and Doll looks at him "are you...asking me out on a date Al...?," she looked at him surprised and shocked and he looked at her and nodded slowly "y-yes...I am...w-what do you say...?," Alastor said and held his hand out to Doll waiting for her to answer his question.

(!finished chapter 6 bean or river belong to me now going to work on chapter 7!)

 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4YftIcP6GMjpwNsdc18iXg (Wolf Chan 37's Channel) Bean belongs to her

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4uZMf26h76mvonfb0Q8ZAg (Tiny Chan's Channel) River belongs to her