9. New Pal

"Heheh. The old whoopee cushion in the hand trick. It's ALWAYS funny" - "Heh... ", It was a tall skeleton that had an orange hoodie on and was smoking a cigarette, even though he has no lips? He kind of scares you, because of his eyes, however, he had a chill aura around him that made you relax.

"Anyways, you're a human, right?" - "Well, yes, as you can see", you answered nervously. "That's hilarious", he added. What the f*** does he mean by that? "Wh-", before you could comment about that, he cuts you off. "I'm Papyrus. Papyrus the skeleton", Papyrus introduced himself. "Oh, my name is (y/n). Nice to meet you!", you introduced yourself.

Be careful, he could be dangerous. 'Yeah, yeah, whatever'. Oh my god fine then, if you die because of him it's not my fault.' I'm not going to die here and certainly not because of him'. Whatever you say. Papyrus continued to speak, even though you have an eternal argument right now. "I'm actually supposed to be on the watch for Humans right now", he admitted. See?! He was supposed to be watching for someone like you! 'I'm going to ignore you right now' *Angry ghost noises*

"but.. y' know... I don't really care about capturing anybody", he said. 'See? he doesn't want to capture Humans in general' People can lie you know 'He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to lie to strangers' Ugh... you're too naive. "Now my Brother, Sans...", Papyrus recalled. What now?  'I think you speak too much for someone who is supposedly dead' ... "He's a Human-hunting fanatic", he explained. 'Oh-uh...' Oh so his BROTHER is the Dangerous one. 'I don't think-'

Before you could finish your thought, he pointed out behind you: "Hey, actually, I think it's him over there", you turned around and saw a small skeleton in a blue... Costume? Battle armor? Uh... Nevertheless, Papyrus suggested: "You know what? I have an idea", Oh what now? I wonder... 'Sarcasm 100' wh-

"Go through that Gate-thingy", He elaborated. You look back to him with a confused expression. "Yeah go right through. My bro made the bars to wide to stop anybody", he reminded you. Weren't we suppose to have someone protect us while we have a fun and exciting adventure? 'Oh, Shush. We are going to meet them eventually'

You cross the failed barricade and not far from that, stopped at a station with a weird-looking plant. Papyrus then called out: "Quick behind that conveniently shaped plant", and pointed to the plant. You quickly hide behind the plant and peeked to see what happened.

That plant is very weirdly and conveniently shaped 'Yeah, that's why Papyrus called it a conveniently shaped plant' At that moment, the small blue dressed skeleton stomped angrily up to the picture.

"Sup, bro", Papyrus greeted Sans. Sans looked irritated and said angrily: "You know what 'sup' brother! It's been eight days and you haven't...", San paused between sentences. "Recalibrated. your. Puzzles!", Papyrus looked unaffected by Sans's scolding. You find the interactions funny within the brothers. You guess this will be a fun time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH- I'm finally done with this Chapter! Thank you for your patience! I will immediately start on the next chapter and try to get it out as soon as possible! Till the next one!~