-(••÷[ ᴏʜ...ɪᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ]÷••)-

-(••÷[ ʙᴏ sʜɪ ʏᴀɴɢ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ ]÷••)-

"shit,shit i'm gonna be so late for school. Honestly why did i sign up for this shit" i cussed out quite fustrated while hoping on one leg to put on my shoe. it was the beginning of the school year and im going to be late. great. im new here aswell so ː it'll help my reputation a lot ː.

For breakfast , since i do NOT have a lot of time i have coffee and a bagel. I quickly run towards the door, since im in such a hurry , i slam the front door and head to the bus stop to catch my bus.

I'll tell you the backstory of me ending up here , in seoul. Since when i was 3 years old ,my Dad left to the convenience store and never came back. He left me ,my brother and our mother ,that unfortunately did not have long to live due to her illness. Back then we lived in a small village called Damyang. The place was beautiful. It was hugged by nature in every corner. The view would be filled with greenery with tons of variety of colours. I would always play with my brother Yoongi, he was 4 years older than me and was always grumpy,never in the mood to play, and would sleep all time. Like, literally 👏all👏the👏time👏. Our mother was a beautiful lady. She had long, slick black hair ,fluffy thick lashes that would protect her doll like brown eyes. She always wore dresses,she hated trousers or any sort of pants,i still wonder why?
Unfortunately after she passed away we were left all alone. At the time we were young so we could not find our grandparents and we could not call for help. Soon after her death we were taken by the care takers and put in an orphanage for adoption. We spent around a year in the orphanage until a family decided to take us in their warm arms. They already had one daughter , so we got another sibling. They lived in seoul so we all moved together into a quite big house.
Fast forward until now nothing happened,just shithol- i mean school is starting so im not going to enjoy this at all

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ:
i just got off the bus with people already staring at me but i shake it off because i know that its probably coz im new here . i walk towards the doors of Seokyeung University. It was quite busy due to the first of school but i focus on finding the class that i am supposed attend.

It was quite a trek but with the help of students and my own logic i finally found my classroom,and to be honest,its quite big. im super nervous ,so before going in, i mentally calm myself down, telling myself everything is going to be great.

i cleared my thoughts away but before i could even touch the handle the doors swung open, exposing a tall boy that was evidently angry. i was just standing there like an ol' potato (lmahoe) ,while he said those exact words.

❝ oh... it's you ❞

and a whole latta shit happened to crowd up in my mind.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
ohk, so please tell how crappy that was .