-(••÷[ ғᴜʟʟʏ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ ]÷••)-

-(••÷[ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴍɪ sᴜɴ's ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ ]÷••)-

"oh,noooo" i groaned while being half asleep since i just got up. im lying in bed, trying to adjust my self to the light. it's 6:00 am , i always wake up early so that i could get ready for school. once im fully awake ,i go to the shower to refresh myself and brush my teeth.

i picked out a cute outfit: a pastel purple oversized hoodie with a "champion" embroidery on it , some black mom jeans and blood red vans.
After i get changed i have 15 mins on my makeup so i do a natural ,glowy look to look cute but not over the top. after i've done my makeup and packed my bag, i head downstairs to make some breakfast and make some lunch for school.

let me tell you a bit about me.
i was born here in seoul and raised for 7 years in Daegu. We moved there because of family reasons but i'm not too sure if that's true. we came back though when i was 8 years old. my childhoodwas pretty stable even though i have 4 siblings. two of them were adopted from a young age, so we got along well. i have a childhood friend that i still keep contact with and we go to the same school. Im known as a cute person that can take good care of themselves. i will admit that i have a teeny tiny crush on someone but im going to keep it to myself. ㅎㅎㅎ

"holy fibzles!!! my toasts!!" i screamed when i realised that i spaced out and totally forgot about my breakfast. "well that's up to no good, i'll have to have some cereal instead." after i had my breakfast, I checked the whole apartment so that i haven't left a hair straightner on or left the light on in any of the rooms. i headed out of the apartment towards the lift and pressed ground floor. once i was downstairs i walked to the bus stop and catched the bus.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ:
Seokyeung University. "ahhh" i sighed mentally, "well we'll see what fate brings us today ,aye?"
i walk into the school i get greeted by some teachers asking about how my holiday. i answer them with a quick respond and head to my classroom. im always 20 minutes early so that i can prepare myself for class.

20 mins later:

so class just started amd i can see that Johnny and Mark are arguing. i don't really pay attention to their arguments because they're friends and they always bicker about minor things,but this time it was different.
-(☕)"it was her for fuck sake!!" then he stormed out heading towards the door. once he opened a unknown girl was standing there with her first in the air initialising that she was about to knock.

-(☕) "oh... its you" and left , running into the hall.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
now tell me how shit that was.