Chapter 10

~Few minutes later~
Lia,Phoebe and amy came as fast as they could to the hospital.

"She's a fighter Jack" Lia told him

"I know she is" He said while rubbing his eyes to dry his tears

"She'll be back in no time-"Phoebe stopped to see that he crying "She's not going to give up I promise" She said.

"How long have you known hannah?" He asked

"I known her since middle school" She said

"Why does she only talk to you and us?" He asked

"Let's just say that she been through some really hard shit and her Heart been broken a lot of times by stupid fucking boys who didn't know how to treat her." She told him

"I would never do that to her." He told Phoebe

"I know you won't buddy" She said while smiling

Jack looked at me while holding my hand until the doctor came in "guys I have good news!" He said while holding his papers, "what's the news doc?" Dan asked "alright, the test results came back and she's going to wake up either tomorrow or next week, everything is fine" He told everyone.

"Yay!" Jack said while looking at me "I can't wait to see her beautiful smile." He said while kissing my forehead.

"But she does need some rest and not only that,"  the doctor looks at his phone, it's 1 am and everyone is probably really tired and Jack before you ask, yes you can stay with her." He told Jack.

"Alright thank you sir." He said, the doctor walked off to his office and sat down into his desk.

Everyone left except for Jack, he went to get some snacks and drinks from the hospital food store.

~My Dream~
I was tied up to a chair in a room that had broken glass, blood stains and blocked windows.

I looked around to see who was here, right across from me was Jack and right next to him was some guy who looked exactly like him but with green hair, a cut on his throat,and black eyes.

"Let Jack go, please!" I said while trying to untie the ropes that are around my hands.

"oh, I won't hurt him.. Or will i?" The man said while laughing evilly.

"Please.." I said while crying, "H-hannah-" Jack got interrupted by a gun shot through his head "NO!"
I yelled while crying...

Before I knew it, I woke up seeing Jack looking at me, I sat up still crying from the dream.

"Hannah are you okay?" He asked while rubbing my back "no, I just had a dream that you were shot and killed right in front of me by this guy with green hair, cut throat and black eyes"

" Hannah, that is just my ego, his name is Anti and he is just a ego that i made up." He told me while hugging me.

I hold on to his arms "c-can we go home?" I asked a little nervously "yeah we can" He told me, he picked me up  and unhooked me from all the wires and took me to his car and put me in carefully and we drove off to Amy and marks place but this time in a different location..