Chapter 12

We all gotten done packing and we all met in the kitchen again.

"you guys  got everything ready?" Amy asked us. "yeah" Dan and Phil both said at the same time "yes" Jack said. 

"Alrighty then, everyone takes naps because we all know that if we don't then we'll be tired." Mark said.

"you do have a point" I said, "I'm always tired" Jack said "you ain't wrong" I said while getting up "oh i call your hoodie" I playfully told him while giggling "bet" He said while chasing me up stairs to our room.

"Come on Amy let's get some sleep" Mark said while holding her hand "alright" She said.

dan and Phil are already passed out on their own couches.

I already beat Jack up to the room and put his "stay weird" Hoodie on.

"dammit, hannah" He said while laughing, I looked at him while giggling "you know, I was about to cuddle you and give you kisses but i guess im not anymore" he said sarcastically while standing by the door.

"but-" I said but gotten interrupted by jacks arms wrapped around my waste and I started to blush "awe i see that" He said  "n-no you don't see anything" I said while still blushing.

"yes I do, I see the most beautiful girl that im about to kiss" he told me "wait-" I was about to say something sarcastic but I got interrupted by his lips smashed into mine but I couldn't resist so I kissed him back.

"We need to get some rest Jack" I said while giving him a one more kiss.
"we do but damn your too cute!" He told me,  I started to blush "thank you and your hot" I said "thank you babe" He said.

"now let's get some rest" He also said,  I laid down beside him, he wrapped his hands around me.

And before we both knew it, we were both out and then the whole house was full of silence.