Chapter 5 (suicide attempt warning)

Mikey sighed as he payed in bed not really wanting to get up but he knew he had to.Mikey sighed getting up.Leo was there with the others scowling."YOUR LATE AGAIN HOW MANY TIME ARE YOU GOING TO SCREW UP!!!"leo screamed scowling more.He walked off don following behind looking at Mikey angrily.Raph growled at him"y'know what you should just die"Raph spat angrily walking off as well.Mikey stared in complete shock smiling."i will he thought"laughing to himself.mikey ran.He ran to topside til he got to a tall building.he smiled taking in the view one last time.then...
H
E

J
U
M
P
E
D

Mikey smiled as silent tears poured down from his eyes.He felt relieved that it was over.Little did he know this was just the beginning of his life down a dark path.

Meanwhile the others felt bad for what they had done.Leo sighed and knocked on Miley's door.no answer."Mikey plz come out"leo pleases.again no answer.Leo sighed."I'm coming in then"Leo opened the door.No one was there.He saw a note so he picked it up and read it.

Dear family,
Plz don't try to even save me.
This is wat you wanted right?
Plz move on without me.
And plz remember to smile.
-Mikey

Leo gasped quickly dropping the paper and started to run to where he knew where mikey would do it.When he got there he saw......