Chapter 7

Darknesses.all Mikey saw was darkness.he thought he was now either dead or trapped in his mind waiting to die.He hoped it was the first one.Mikey looked around.He then saw a turtle that looked exactly like him.Except he wore a black mask.the other turtle started at him with cold eyes before walking closer."hello"the figure said looking at Mikevcoldly .Mikey looked around nervously before being brave enough to confront him."who are you"Mikey asked looking at him weakly making the figure smirk."I am your shadow so you could call me midnight" "oh"Mikey whispered in realization looking down meekly.Midnight grinned"your not dead you are still of use"Mikey looked at him sadly not wanting to live in that world again.He just wanted to be free.The figure grinned more"I can help you though"Mikey looked at him hopefully."if you let me control you,you won't ever be called weak again"Midnight smirked.Mikey looked at him thoughtfully."and how can you?"The shadow grinned."by making you stronger I can help you."Mikey smiled at the idea taking the shadows hand shaking it."ok I'll let you"
Mikey groaned as he heard a beeping noise and a voice.It sounded like Leo's.He mentally groaned trying to open his eyes when he felt a hand squeeze his.He squeezed back.He opened his eyes seeing every thing being blurry

"GUYS HES AWAKE"
Mikey groaned as he heard the loud voice.its not over yet.