Jae-ha x Reader (PT.1) (⁎⚈᷀᷁▿⚈᷀᷁⁎)

Collaboration with the splendid AngieTheWeirdo1
{*whispers loudly* ITS BORDERLINE LEMON. Haha jk. Ya nasties.}

WARNING: SEXUAL JOKES INCOMING

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Your alarm sounded and you stretched your legs as you rolled over to the other side of the bed, away from your annoying alarm. Sunlight filtered through the window and you stretched your legs. As you rolled onto your side, an arm that was apparently around your waist pulled you back.You mentally panicked and rolled around to face the person.

"Wha-? Y/N, I didn't know that you liked me that much~." Jae-ha smirked as you bumped into his chest from rolling.

{Hehe, chesticles} [ew] {CHESTICLES}

"WAIT. WHAT THE F ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?" You quickly sat up and glared at him, trying to brush through your hair with your fingers. His smile turned nervous and he sweatdropped. "Uhhhhh... I was sleeping and woke up at the same time as you?" You flicked his head, annoyed with his answer.

"Ow~" "W A I T, you don't live with me." You stated. "H-hehehehehe." He too, sat up and rubbed the back of his neck. You flumped back on the fluffy pillow. "It's too early for this." He laid back down and stared at you in silence, which was rare.

"Sorry, Y/N. I got lonely.", he murmured. That's unusual. You huffed, and turned to face him. "It's fine. This once only, though." It was a weekend anyway.

You went to the bathroom to proceed with normal human procedures. {Like uh, you know, pooping and brushing your teeth?} When you went back into your bedroom, Jae-ha was tying up his hair.

Why is his hair so much better???

You glared at his hair. Jaeha noticed you standing in the doorway, and he stopped tying his hair, letting it fall back in a cascade of green.

"Do you want for me to join you in the bathroom?" he asked, smirking. You instantly blushed a bright red. "NO, YOU WEIRDO."

"Soooo?", he grinned.

You quickly answered, "N-nothing."

He walked toward you and kissed you on the cheek as he walked past. You touched his hair almost reverently.

He stopped mid step and looked at you. "Are you jealous of my hair?"

"Uh, yes? What type of question is that?"

"I can help you do yours if you want~" He said, wiggling his eyebrows at the same time.

You laughed. "Sure, after breakfast."

He widened his eyes. "Can I cook?"

"Why? So you can drug me into doing what you want?" you joked.

"Hmmm... that's not a bad idea, Y/N~" he bantered back.

"Thanks!" you gave him a chaste kiss on the lips, before walking to the laptop to answer emails and notifications.

Jae-ha lingered. "Aww~, that was way too short." he complained.

"Oh, shut up and act like the 25 year old that you are." you retorted.

"Ouch, Y/N, that hurt~"

"Yeah, yeah. Go make breakfast already."

*Timeskip of 30 minutes.*

You stretched and decided to change. Since you weren't doing much, you just decided on wearing Jae-ha's sweater that he left on the chair and a pair of leggings. Apparently, Jae-ha didn't know this and barged into the room, just as you were taking your shirt off.