kidnapped

Jeff pov:
I was home alone in this abandoned mansion. me and EJ had found it. when we made a life for eachother. unfortunately he went on a trip a year again and I haven't seen him sense. I heard a weird sound from down stairs and yelled "kids if that's you go back to bed!" to which I got no response. so I got up from the couch and made my way to the sound.  made it down the hallway. When I felt someone hit me in the back of the head and then everything went blank.

Nina the killer(I changed Nina into a boy so it still fits for her/his character) Pov:
She was so easy to kidnap for slender and her kids are so cute. I hope slender is proud of me. I guess I should stop talking to myself and open the door now. I open the door and walk inside. The I take Jeff to a holding cell room. Then have Sally and Ben take the kids to the play room. I walk to slender's office and open the door. Slender:" did you do as I told you too?" Yes I did she's in the first holding cell  and her kids are in the play room with sally and Ben. Slender:"good you are now go watch the kids I have work to do."

Slender's POV:
I wait till Nina leaves and walks down to the first holding cell to see Jeff. I get to the door and walk inside and shut it and look at her sleeping peacefully on the bed. I missed when we were together but then she lost her memories and fell in love with Ej. I should have never let her go. It's all my fault. I-I just want you back jeff.....please...I kiss her lips as tears run down my face. Then I hear her wake up. Jeff: "s-slendey what happened? Why are you crying?"
I just want my Jeff back please come back to me Jeff I'm sorry for the way I treated you I just want you back. Jeff: "oh slender you know I love you and I would never leave you no matter what happens so what are you talking about?!" W-wait you have no idea what I'm talking about?! Jeff:"oh yeah I have no idea" oh Jeff you lost your memories of me when you came back and you have your baby. But you forgot about me and married EJ and you two had a kid together and I guess by me kissing you right now you came back to normal and remember now?! Jeff:"that's a weird story" well It  happened. Jeff:"slender I love you and only you" so we are are still together? Jeff: "yes oh course we are I just have to divorce EJ" yay

(The ship is back so hold on to your pop corn because this book is about to have some tea 😎)