The Divorce

Jeff Pov:
It had been two weeks sense the divorce. Ej still gets to see the kids on the weekends. It's been weird these past few weeks. I have decided to do a dna test on my first child. I hope the results are what I think they are.....

*few months later*

Slender pov:
Doctor: "well slendy and Jeff the result are in are you......are the father congratulations." I'm so happy doctor:"well your welcome" me and Jeff walk upstairs and put the kids to bed. I smile at Jeff. Jeff:"slendy I love you." I love you too Jeff. Jeff kisses be softly and I kiss back. I shut the door and lock it. Jeff pushes me onto the bed and takes her clothes off and then starts to undress me. I help her as I kiss her. She blushes as I run my hands gently down her back. I feel her body tremble at my touch. I then flip us over so I'm dominate. She blushes as I grind my cock up against her. I then bit her neck as she moans. I keep going until I have her get on her knees. She swirls her tounge around the tip of my cock. I moan as she swirls her tounge around my cock. before she puts it in her mouth and start sucking. I moan as she continues. F-fuck jeff ah~ I moan. She goes faster and faster and harder well putting more in her mouth. Oh f-fuck it f-feels so g-good oh ah~ I put my hand on her head. She goes faster and faster and harder. I push her head farther down. She continues sucking faster and faster till she stops and I start to finger her. Her moans fill the room as I go faster and faster as I bite her neck. I keep going till I feel shes soaking wet. I then pin her up against the wall and pound her. Her moans are making me harder. Jeff: "oh ah daddy oh ah f-fuck oh ah~" oh jeff f-fuck~ I pound her faster and faster and harder. I keep going till I cum in her and she screams.

(First lemon hehe)