Chapter 2 - The Sorting Hat

AN: some of you r saying Scorpio isnt named scorpio nd thts wrng cause thsi is an au so that is his nam

The students went excitedly into the main hall, excited about being sorted into one of the hogwarts houses. This was a very important thing for students in Hopwarts and Albus was confident he would be a Griffindoor like his famous parent.

"I cant wait to be in Gryfindoor with you gus." Albus grinned, smiling at his red-headed friend. The child of Ron and Hermoine smiled back. The two had known eachother for years and were very excited to be in Hogwarts together just like their parent.

"Weasly!" Magonical called up and Albus gave Rons child a big thumbs up. The Weasley merrily walked up to the sorting had and put it on their firey red mane.

"You're a weasly." The sorting hat sighed, grimacing at having to sit on another strawberry coloured head. "Grifindor!" The wise hat shouted as a cheer erupted from the crowd. Albus smiled widely as Hermoines child trotted off to the correct house, eager for Harry to join them.

"Scorpio Malfoy!" Magonigal called. The crowd of students went silent as Scorpio walked up. Some glared at him and some crossed themselves so the devil couldn'y enter them. Sorpio grinned and put the hat on.

"Ah, a Malfoy. Pure blood. Slythernin!" He called but the crowd didn't cheer. Scorpio went to Slytherin smiling.

"Of course he'd be slintherin." Albus spat.

"Albus Severous Potter!" Magonigl called and the students cheered again. Albus went up confidently. Placing the hat on his hed.

"Potter?" The hat queeried thinking hard for a moment. After what seemed like an eternity the hat spoke. "Slytheris!" The hate yelled. The students gasped and even Maconal gasped.

"No! You have to be wrong!" Albus cryed "Do it again! I'm a Grifondor!" Albus begged the hat but it stayed silent. finally Albus got up and went withe the other Slitherisins sadly. Scorpio laughe evily.