Chapter 1:The Night

Hey so this story is going to have some smut but I'll put a warning to let you know and it does have mature words....
So I hope you enjoy this stoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Jungkook's P.O.V

I was working at the café my friend Jimin parnet's own. I was at the cashier taking orders.
"Sir, how may I help you?" Jungkook asked nicely. "One Carmel Cappuccino please?" The person asked nicely. "Coming up sir." Jungkook said. Everything was going fine until a deep voice asked for an order. "Can I get a Carmel Frappè and your number?"The person with a deep voice said.

"Sorry sir but what did you say?" Jungkook asked nicely. "I said your number an-" He got cut off from Jungkook. "Sir I'm sorry but I'm not interested into a relationship right now." Jungkook said nicely. "Ok then here take mine just in case you change your mind?" He asked nicely. "Well if you um wait 5 more minutes um we can hang out?" Jungkook asked. "Ok then but don't forget my Carmel Frappè." The person said. "Ok then see you in about 5 minutes." Jungkook said trying to hide his excitement.

A couple minutes go by....

"Hey." Jungkook said softly as he walked outside and to the guy. "Ready to go?" The other one asked. "Yeah. But what's your name?" Jungkook asked curiously. "Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." He said in a monotone voice. "I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook said with an excited smile. Taehyung leaded Jungkook to his car and held the car door open for him.

When Taehyung starts driving Jungkook asked Taehyung. "So. Are we going to um you know I'm like-" Jungkook got caught off from Taehyung rubbing his clothed dick."Ah" Jungkook moaned softly. "Yes we are baby boy." Taehyung said with a cocky smirk.

*************************************************
Mature Content
Authors P.O.V

When they arrive at Taehyung's house Taehyung immediately pushed Jungkook roughly against the wall and starts kissing him roughly and starts making hickeys down his neck."S-Stop e-everyone is going to stare at the h-hickeys." Jungkook said in between moans. "I don't care Kitten." Taehyung said picking him up and put him on the couch. Then Taehyung undresses both of them.

"T-Taehyung.." Jungkook whined in embarrassment, from Taehyung staring at his body in amazement. Taehyung gets a condom from his pocket and put some lube on his fingers. "This is going to hurt and be cold at first." Taehyung said softly. "Ok." Jungkook said nervously as Taehyung slowly pushes one finger into Jungkook. Jungkook moans in pain and pleasure as Taehyung slowly adds in a second finger."Taehyung!"Jungkook moaned out in pleasure. "I found your sweet spot, Kitten."Taehyung said with a cocky tone while adding in a third finger.

After Taehyung prepped Jungkook. He put a condom on and strokes him self a few times and puts lube on. "This is going to hurt a little, ok Kitten?" Taehyung said softly while he slowly pushes into Jungkook. "I-it hurts." Jungkook whimpered. "I know baby boy tell me when you adjust to the size, ok?" Taehyung said softly. "O-ok." Jungkook said quietly. Few moments later Jungkook was moaning loudly.

Meanwhile Taehyung was thrusting into him like there was no tomorrow. "Taehyung I'm close." Jungkook moaned loudly while he came. Few moments later Taehyung came and ended with a good hard thrust hitting Jungkook prostate one final time. Jungkook whimpers while legs shaking from the all of the pleasure he just experienced. "Hope you don't have anything to do tomorrow you won't be able to walk."  Taehyung says and laughs a bit.

"I have school." Jungkook said quietly before passing out. Taehyung didn't hear what Jungkook said and took the condom off and grabbed a wash rag and started to clean Jungkook up. Then he got on the couch, and fell asleep.

The next morning...

Jungkook wakes up trying to stand up but falls to the ground immediately. "Fuck that hurts." He winced and whimpered. Taehyung was a super light sleeper so that woke him up. "It's 6 in the mornin-" Taehyung got cut off from Jungkook. "I have school. Can you take me home please?" Jungkook asked with puppy eyes. "Yeah sure." Taehyung said.

Taehyung gets up and dressed both of them up and carries Jungkook to his car and gets his address and drives him there. "Thanks for the ride do you think you could help me out a little bit more?" Jungkook asked. "Sure." Taehyung said with a soft smile.He drives him and Jungkook to the latter's house.

Taehyung picks Jungkook out of the car and carries him into Jungkook's house. "There you go. Is that all you need? Need anymore help?" Taehyung asked him softly with a genuine smile. Jungkook shook his head.

*************************************************
Taehyungs P.O.V

I drive to my job which is teaching and I walk into my class and start getting it prepared. I hear the first bell ring and students walk in one by one. I started off by introducing myself of course. " Hello.My name is Mr.Kim.I'm 22 years old and- " Taehyung got cut off as someone walks in. "Sorry I-" Jungkook looks up and sees its Taehyung.

"I'll let it slip today Mr.?" Taehyung asked. "Jungkook" He said quietly. "Anyways. This is my first year teaching seniors so. If you guys are chill, I'll be chill too." Taehyung said. He started to call the students names but notice Jungkook talking. "Mr.Jungkook come up here please. I can't seem to find your name." Taehyung asked. Jungkook walked his way up to Mr.Kims desk with a small limp. "Taehyung I didn't know you taught here."Jungkook said in whisper tone of course.

"Well I mean I did say it was my first time teaching here." Taehyung said blankly."Also I didn't know I fucked you that hard last night also those hickeys there are basically spelling my name out. " Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear in a deep voice sending chills down his spine."T-There's m-my n-name." Jungkook said.

Taehyung leans his head closer to Jungkook's and kisses him slowly behind the clipboard. "Sorry but unless you want to make out in front of the entire class. If I were you I would go sit down." Taehyung whisper.  Jungkook rolled his eyes and huffed but nonetheless nodded, and started to make his way towards his seat.

"Asshole." Jungkook huffed as he sat down. "What did you say Jungkook?" His friend asked him. "Nothing Jimin." Jungkook said quietly. He gets bored during class so he decided to stalk Taehyung on instagram. While stalking Taehyung's Instagram Taehyung noticed Jungkook on his phone.

"Mr.Jungkook bring me your phone." Taehyung said. "Ok coming." Jungkook said and made his way up there while the rest of the class was doing work. Taehyung looked at his phone."Your looking at pictures of me?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook looked down as a dark red sets on his face. He nodded looking down in embarrassment. Ring the school bell went of everyone left the class only the two was left there.
———————————————————————————I'm sorry if this is bad.

Edited |07•23•2021|@|11:01 pm|