Chapter 3:The Falling

Hey guys thanks for reading my book for whoever is reading it and sorry for my grammar!!
—————————————————————————
Jungkook walked over to Taehyung's classroom and had a small limp. "Why the fuck would you do that to my neck? Anyone can find out about us." Jungkook said. "I'm sorry." Taehyung said. "It's fine, just don't do it anymore." Jungkook said and waved and walked outside to Jimin's car.

After that he rode home with Jimin and they talked all the way there...

"So who put hickeys and fucked you really rough last night?"Jimin asked. "Oh um I didn't really get his name?" Jungkook told Jimin." Ok well, are you going to hook up with him again?" Jimin asked. "It's possible." Jungkook said with an excited tone. "Ok well he is going to pick you up from your house." Jimin said. "Ok." Jungkook said.Jimin then took Jungkook home.

Jungkook was waiting patiently for Taehyung to come by and pick him up. So he texted Taehyung.

Kookie
Hey are you going to pick me up?
TaeTae
Sure I will be there in 5
Kookie
Ok thanks :)

Taehyung then finally arrived.Knock.Knock.Knock.
"Hey Taehyung."  Jungkook said. "Hey. I have question for you?" Taehyung asked. "Ok?" Jungkook said. "Do you live alone?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah why." Jungkook said. "I just never saw and high school student live alone." Taehyung said.

"Well my mom and dad are on business trips." Jungkook said."Wait are you guys rich?No offense." Taehyung asked."Yeah but I like to work for my money. They don't give me money. Like they do but like only enough for the week." Jungkook said.

"Ok does that mean we can fuck here?"Taehyung asked. "If you want to." Jungkook said. "Where is your bedroom?" Taehyung asked with a smirk. "Follow me daddy." Jungkook said teasingly.

************************************************
Mature Content
When Jungkook and Taehyung got to his bedroom Taehyung roughly pushed him against the wall and started to kiss him passionately. "Are you good with no prep?"  Taehyung asked while kissing down his body. "Yes daddy." Jungkook said. Taehyung pushed Jungkook down on the bed. "All fours now." Taehyung said. "O-Ok." Jungkook said. "That's right the butt plug." Taehyung said. "By the way kitty you not allowed to touch yourself or cum only if I say so." Taehyung said. "O-ok."

Taehyung put a condom on and lube on his cock.He then just slammed into Jungkook. "T-Taehyung!" Jungkook moaned."See I know you like it when I go rough on you. Don't you?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook just moaned.

"Answer my question." Taehyung said in a angry tone."Y-yes!"Jungkook moaned. "C-Can I-I p-please c-cum?" Jungkook asked."No. Not yet!"Taehyung said. "O-Ok." Jungkook replied."Cum for me."Taehyung said.

"T-Taehyung!"Jungkook moaned as he came .As Jungkook came he squeezed around Taehyung and Taehyung came."We have to get cleaned up." Taehyung said."I don't think I can walk." Jungkook said as a pink tint sets to his face.

*************************************************
Taehyung carried Jungkook to the bathroom.When they got there Taehyung undressed both of them.Taehyung started to run bath water. "Is this a good temperature?" Taehyung asked.Jungkook just nodded in response. Taehyung picked Jungkook up and put him in the bath.

Taehyung being the fucking tease he was, he would stroked Jungkook every once in a while. Taehyung liked teasing, but he didn't expect Jungkook to tease him back. Jungkook grind against a bit on Taehyung. Taehyung let out a gasp and started to stroke Jungkook.

"Jungkook? Hunny are you home." Jungkook's mom asked. "Y-yes m-mam." Jungkook stuttered as he try to hold his moan in. "Ok well I'm going to go get supper." Jungkook's mom said. "Tell her you going to go hang out with a friend." Taehyung whispered as he started to rub Jungkook's cock again. "I-I'm h-hanging o-out w-with a-a f-friend." Jungkook stuttered hold his moan back. "Ok hun love you bye." Jungkook's mom said. "L-love y-you t-too b-bye." Jungkook stuttered. Jungkook's mom left the house.

"What a bad boy. Doing dirty while your mom was home." Taehyung said. Jungkook just moaned. Taehyung just picked Jungkook up and carried him to the bed."Sit here I'm going to go change." Taehyung said.

A few moments later Taehyung walked into the bedroom fully dressed. "We are going to go eat and go to my house." Taehyung said. "Ok. But like can I please go get my clothes and dress my self." Jungkook asked."No I am. Also thanks for asking for permission." Taehyung said.

"Ok." Jungkook hummed. Taehyung got clothes for Jungkook. He lifted Jungkook up and put his shirt on. When it came to put his boxers on. Taehyung put his boxers on by with his teeth. Then regular for his pants. When they arrived at Taehyung's house. "Follow me, kitty." Taehyung said. "Ok daddy." Jungkook said.

———————————————————————————
Thanks for reading and sorry for cutting it short!

Edited /07•23•2021/|@|11:35|