Chapter 24:Lights

Sorry this took me a while. I just started school again and all. Here ya go.
_______________________________
Previously on "Mr.Kim Taehyung"
Everyone was laughing until police lights showed up outside...

"Uh. Guys why is there police lights outside?" Jimin asked. "I'll go check. I'll be right back." Taehyung said pecking Jungkook's lip.

"Is there a problem officer?" Taehyung asked. "Well, we're doing nightly patrol. We didn't mean to worry you we just stopped here." He said. "Oh ok. Would guys want something to eat or drink?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh. 2 waters please." The officer said. "Ok." Taehyung walked in and everyone was looking at him for an answer. "I'll explain when I get back." Taehyung said grabbing 2 bottles of water. "Ok." Everybody said. "Ah. Here you go officers. Be safe and have a good night." Taehyung said handing the water bottles to him. "You too sir." The officer said.

Taehyung walked back in to see Hoseok and Yoongi making out. Jimin and Namjoon then Jungkook and Jin making out. "What the fuck did I miss?" Taehyung mumbled under his breath. Everyone heard what he said and all broke a part and looked away embarrassed.

"So um we wanted to have another orgy so um wanna join?" Namjoon asked. "Hell yeah!" Taehyung cheered. Everyone nodded and got back to making out with each other.

_____________________________
                Mature Content

Taehyung quickly went over to Namjoon and Jimin and broke in and kissed Jimin really rough. Then Namjoon was sitting there waiting for his turn. Then everyone heard a loud whimper again. They looked to where the sound came from and saw it came from 2 different people.

One from Yoongi and one from Jin. "Fuck." Taehyung cursed under his breath. He quickly went over to Namjoon and started to kiss him roughly. "Everyone upstairs." Taehyung said with authority. Everyone quickly nodded and went up.

Taehyung grabbed Hoseok when he entered the room and pushed against the wall roughly. He kissed lustfully. Namjoon went to go and try to topped Yoongi only to be put underneath him. "Think you can too me ah what was it Taehyung called you, oh Kitten that's right, huh?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin went over to Taehyung and Hoseok and asked Hoseok to eat him out. Soon enough everyone was being fucked or fucking someone. Yoongi angled his thrust upwards hard and rough and Namjoon cried out. Jin switch this around and was fucking Jungkook. Jungkook was still stretched out saying that every single time Taehyung and him have sex he literally gets plugged.

Then with the other 3. Hoseok was getting fucked by Taehyung and then Hoseok was fucking Jimin. "I got an idea everyone stop." Taehyung said. And, with that the room became silent. "Fuck train. Jungkook your at the end. Only because he's the only person I'm going to let top me. Then the front can be Jimin getting fucked by Yoongi. Then Hoseok fucking Yoongi getting fucked by Jin. Then Jin getting fucked by Namjoon then I fuck Namjoon." Taehyung said.

Everyone gets in position. But, before they start Taehyung went and got a dildo that moved on its own. Soon everyone enter each other and the room became a loud mess.

4 hours later....
___________________________________

"Oh my god. That's even better than last time." Yoongi said. "Ok are you three a thing?" Jungkook asked. Jimin blushes and so does Yoongi. "Oh, Y-Yoongi is blushing." Taehyung said surprised. "N-no I-I'm n-not. The answer to your question is y-yes." Yoongi stuttered out.

"Yay!" Jungkook cheered. The other 2 blushed besides Hobi. "So whenever you guys have sex or punishments. Hobi will be able to give Yoongi one." Taehyung thought out loud. "N-not everyone is a s-sadist." Yoongi said looking at Hoseok.

"He's not completely wrong. I am a sadist. So, you are going to get punishments if you don't listen to me." Hoseok said. "H-huh?" Yoongi and Jimin said in unison. "I-I didn't even do that." Yoongi said. "Lies." Jungkook said. "What?" Yoongi said.

"I was walking by your classroom and I heard Jimin moan out master. Then you said "Lying, saying you never had a butt plug and came dry." Something like that." Jungkook said.

Yoongi just blushed. "Let's just say all of us tops is a bit sadist." Namjoon said. "Yeah." Taehyung said. "Cuddles and movies?" Jimin asked with the cutest voice ever. "Who could say no to that?" Jin asked.

Everyone got dressed into something comfy...

"No we should watch Detective Pikachu." Jimin argued. "No My Hero Academia Two Hero's." Jungkook said. "Nope neither of those, we are watching The Darkest Minds." Taehyung said. "But I-." Jimin and Jungkook both were cut off from Taehyung and Hoseok.

"No. Listen. We are watching this movie." The said in unison. "Or you are getting a punishment." Taehyung said pointing at Jungkook. "Same for you Jimin but, with me and Yoongi both." Hoseok said. They both just hmph. They all nodded. They started to watch the movie.

The next morning...

All of the teachers and Namjoon was up. They we're all getting ready for school. They already packed clothes in case this would happen. Anyways, Jin started fixing food for everyone.

"Hmmm," Jungkook yawned. "D-Daddy?" Jungkook asked. "H-huh?" Everyone besides Taehyung asked. "He calls me that when we're not in public get use to it." Taehyung said smirking. Taehyung went over to Jungkook. "Yes baby?" Taehyung asked.

"I-I don't want to got to school." Jungkook said. "You have to go Kookie." Taehyung said. "But, I don't wanna." Jungkook said. "You don't want spankies right?" Taehyung whispered into his ear. Jungkook shook his head. "Ok then go get dressed for me. And, I might let you get unplugged." Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded and went to get changed.

Jungkook's outfit- A pastel purple sweater. Black ripped jeans. Low cut converses.

"I'm dressed and ready." Jungkook said. He went downstairs to find everyone eating. Taehyung went up to him and gave him a back hug. "I love you Kooks." Taehyung whispered in a deep voice in his ear. "I love you too." Jungkook said giving him a peck on the cheek. "You guys better eat before we have to go to school." Jin said.

Soon everybody left to an happy day off school...
___________________________________

Guys have there's no more conflict. I think. So just fluff and smut now. Enjoy the rest of this book!! I purple you guys.