six.

lissette's POV

i'm scared. i was up all night thinking about what anthony said: "yea we should definitely talk." what did that mean? is he gonna confess something to me? i don't know.

i looked at my phone and saw "anthony 💝" across the screen. he was calling me.

anthony 💝  
answer              decline

lissette: "hey i miss yo-"

anthony: "i want to break up."

my heart dropped to the fucking floor.

lissette: "wait what?"

anthony: "i feel like you don't like me anymore and we're literally DRIFTING."

lissette: "anthony we're drifting because you stopped texting and talking to me. we haven't talked in weeks because of your stupid college homework-"

anthony: "and that's TRUE! i've just been so caught up and busy liss-"

lissette: "no.. you've been at PARTIES. busy partying with your frat friends at stupid frat parties. you couldn't even text me for a good minute saying at least "hey baby how are you?" "we needa catch up" "goodmorning". couldn't even say a single word to me ALL these weeks."

anthony:  "....."
"how did you k-know? i'm so sorry liss"

lissette: "oh you think i'm dumb enough to not check my social media? yeah. i see you with your arm wrapped around other girls' waists. i ain't forget. lemme see- girls like malia, vanessa, even my own COUSIN... bruh. don't even call me by my nickname anymore too ."

anthony: "i swear i was drunk and none of that meant anything-"

lissette: "good bye anthony. never call me fucking again."

call ended.

i put my phone down and started crying. that boy meant the world to me. all those memories, hangouts, inside jokes, shared kisses... all to nothing. two and a half years, all for nothing. i ran upstairs to my bedroom and hid my face in my pillow.

my phone kept going off with notifs from anthony:
- "call me back. i need to explain"
- "i didn't mean to hurt you like this"

fuck that bullshit

i played my "sad gal hours" playlist on spotify. i finally pulled out my phone and texted daniela:

liss💕💘💝💓💖
him and i are over.

dani🤮😌💦💕
i'm coming over right now with ice cream and your favorite dinner

i'll be there in 10

liss💕💘💝💓💖
thank you :(

i just wanna scream & cry rn. i just wanna be in someone's arms

dani🤮😌💦💕
i'm omw

-

thank you guys so much for 100 reads! holy shit SKKS 🥰🥰 love youu