.05

Guilt.

At the moment this was one of the many emotions that consumed Avery. He had just ended a 2 year relationship because he was drunk and lonley. He sighed remembering that today he was supposed to meet uo with Joe to sign the NDA. Then as if on command he got a call from the one and only, Joe Keery.

"hey, Avery I just wanted to let you know that you don't have to sign an NDA anymore" 

"oh, okay. Is everything okay?" the Ross boy said in refrence to Joe's very recent breakup 

"No, everything has gone to shit.I know we barely know each other but, do you wanna come over? I need someone to talk to, and Ambrose keeps bugging me about you"

"sure, I'll see you in thirty." he said hanging up.

¤ time skip ¤

Shit. Avery thought to himself as he saw paparazzi scattered in front of Joe's building. He pulled his hood up but, he was too late. The paps swarmed him but he pushed through entering the building. Once he got to Joe's door knocking thrice as his palms got sweaty.

"hey" Joe said as he opened the door inviting Avery in.

Avery uttered ' small "sup" as he walked into the apartment Joe shared with his 16 year old brother. Avery sat down the couch as Ambrose ran out of his room.

"nice too meet you, again" the younger Keery said as he sat on the couch.

"hey"

Joe walked over tortilla chips and guac in hand as Ambrose chose a movie. After about 20 minutes of arguing they finally settled on The Perks Of Bieng a Wallflower. Avery cried alot, as did Ambrose. Then after the scene where Patrick kisses Charlie Joe burst into tears. 

"damn" Joe sighed as Ambrose started giggling uncontrollably which caused the other 2 to join in.   

After watching the whole Maze Runner series all three were passed out. Ambrose was snoring on the recliner as Joe and Avery shared the couch. For once throughout this whole mess Joe could finally relax and be normal. He felt at peace with the world. Then he woke up.  

He checked his phone and saw something he didn't expect. A fan had snapped a picture of Avery and Joe kissing on the night they hooked up and sold it too TMZ. He had 23 missed calls from his manager and at least 100 texts from the ST cast gc. Joe Keery was royaly screwed.      

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Thanks to Devyn (@1-800-CUTABITCH ) for making the cover.

<3