Jolli: First Time

As Hunter and I walk up to the door, we could hear Joshua playing the piano. I knock as hard as I could. The piano stops and we hear Joshua call out his sisters name "Elizabeth! They're here!" Elizabeth opens the door "Hey guys, we can't hang out for long, but you can come in." Hunter says "You're so amicable it's sickening." Joshua and I both laugh. "What does that even mean?" asked Elizabeth. "It means friendly." Liz smacks Hunter, Josh and I die from laughter. "Oh my god this, it just!" "You're her bitch now." "Bow to the duck queen!" "Guys stop he needed it, but he is my bitch now!" We all laugh together now. "Oh guys can ya'll go down to the park?" Josh: "Dad can we go to the park with Lil and Huner?" "Yeah, I guess but be back in half an hour." They leave the house and continue to the park about a quarter of a mile away, and we split into the two groups as usual. Josh and me, Hunter and Liz ,the typical. "Liz and hunter are so cute together" I said longingly. "I wish I had something like that!""Hey lilli, um can I ask you a question?""You just did" smiling Joshua replays "ok two questions?" "Go ahead" "can we go to the woods?" Blushing, I reply "yes, we can" Then more loudly "Liz, Hunter we're going into the woods! Go ahead and go to the park" "ok!" Replys one of them as Joshua and I run to the woods. Out of breath I ask "Is iy bad that I'm assuming what we're going to do?"