Chapter 1

It was a dark day, the fight with Gehrman was over, and Leo came out on top, and as a trophy Leo took Gehrman's Burial Blade, it is a great weapon, but then, all of a sudden, a portal opened beneath his feet dropping him and Plain Doll into another universe.

Leo wakes up

Y/N: "What the hell happened...? Isn't that Eliza ?"

Y/N walks over to Eliza, she is just unconscious...

Y/N: "Eliza, hey, wake up !"

Eliza: "W-what happened ? Where are we ??"

Y/N: "I don't know, that's what I wanted to tell, you we are in a totally different place..."

Eliza: "Let's move, we don't want to stay in one place for too long, we don't know where we are so we better explore.."

Y/N: "Good idea."

    ~30 minutes time-skip~

    Eliza slowly moves her plastic hand towards your and grabs it softly. She was starting to blush...

Y/N: "Uhm, Eliza?"

Eliza: "Yes?" smiles

Y/N: "Why did you ... ?"

Eliza: "Because I love you Y/N." <3

Y/N: "...love you too." 

     Then their lips get closer then they finally kiss pationately

Eliza: "Want to rest for a while ?"

Y/N: "Sure."

Y/N: "I never knew you were capable of having feelings, but now I know

Y/N: "I never knew you were capable of having feelings, but now I know." smiles

Eliza: "Well, I am capable of feeling emotions, but I just, refuse to show them most of time, because sometimes it's simply not worth it, I only show emotions to you, my love~" says while caressing you cheek

Y/N: "Of course, my lovely doll~" 

Eliza: "Let's get moving, I have a feeling that we are closer to people."

Y/N: "Yeah, let's move, I'm quite curious to what we will find."

~5 minutes time-skip~

Y/N: "I think I see a little girl there in the distance, let's go talk to her, maybe find out more about this place."

Eliza: "Great idea." 

Y/N: "Hello little girl, sorry if this is an odd question, but do you know where we are ?"

Red Girl: "We are in the city of Vale, why do you ask?" asks confused / curious

Y/N: "Well me and my girlfriend are not from around here so we have to idea where to go or what to do."

Eliza: "Yeah we are kinda lost..."

Thug1: "PUT YOUR HANDS UP !!!"

Thug2: "DIDN'T YOU HEAR HIM? HANDS UP!"

Thug Boss?: "Just get the dust."

Y/N: "Eliza stay back, it will get bloody." eyes started to glow

Red Girl: "W-what do you mean?" She said kind of scared 

 Play this while you read this.

      Y/N unsheaths Burial Blade and takes out his favourite gun. He then activated Blood Rage and time seemed to stop, he then used his Blood Rage super-charged pistol and launched himself towards those scummy thugs, he then chopped to pieces the first thug and Red couldn't help herself and joined in beating the 2nd and the 3rd thug.

 Fancy-Hat guy: "Well Red and Black, you truely were worth every -" he was then intrerupted by Y/N dashing towards him at full speed and chopped Fancy-Hat's arm off. Fancy guy then screamed in pain, and proceeded to escape.

Y/N: "Damn it! He got away..."

Blonde then shows up and does some purple magic shit idk...trying to be useful i guess ?

Red: "You are hunters, CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?"

Blonde: "I hope you realise that your actions here tonight will not be taken lightly."

Y/N: "Says the useless blonde who shows up at the last minute and did pretty much nothing, yeah good one." his eyes turn black implying he is pissed

Eliza: "Y/N calm down honey..." tries to calm him down

Y/N eyes go back to normal, Eliza sighs...

Blonde: "You mister Y/N have killed 2 people tonight, you should be thrown in jail if it were by me."

      Y/N then had basicly enough of her, he activates Blood Rage, catches her by the throat and pins her against the wall. He then takes out Saw Cleaver and prepares to chop her to bits. Eliza is scared she didn't act in time to stop him, and Red was shocked and afraid of what was happening.

Y/N: "Now what's stopping me from tearing you to bloody pieces??? If you are looking for a fight you useless bitch, then be my guest, you won't last 2 seconds against me, you couldn't even stop those stupid thugs from escaping and now you act like you did everything there?"

      Eliza tries her hardest to calm him down, knowing very well what happens when someone gets on Y/N's bad side.

Eliza: "Y/N, baby please calm down, I know she is being a pain but please don't kill her, let her go, she is not worth it, please let her go..." she then hugs Y/N, and surprisingly it works, Y/N can't really get mad when Eliza is showing any bit of affection.

Y/N then let's the blonde go and goes back to his seat, then a grey haired man shows up...

~Cliffhanger, sue me.~