Her!<3

Jc POV.

I wake up to a beautiful girl laying in my arms drooling I don't really know why but that's so cute. I try my hardest to get up without awaking her but I do.

"Hey" she says in a sleepy but cute voice,

"Hey babe" I say, just saying that made her hole face go red,

"Where were you going" she says with a smile sitting up,

"To the bathroom" I say putting on my pants on, she gets up & I walk out of the room.

When I walk In she's straighten her hair I stare at her as she smiles in the mirror & nods her head, I slowly walk up behind her & hold her waist & rest my head on her shoulder she's smiles & put the hair iron down on her stand as she slowly turns to face me.

I kiss her slowly as he mouth moves with mine as like we were slow dancing her mouth taste like ice tea but sweet, are lips slowly move away from each other & she hugs me.

"Your perfect" I whisper in her ear.

I feel her heart beat faster then it was a few minutes ago. "You okay" I say as I look at her. "Yeah I just don't want this to end" she say shyly & really cute,

"It never will babe" I say & she turns back around to finish her hair & I lay on the bed.

It takes a few till she is done. i hear her walk towards me as I feel her walk in between my legs as they hang off the bed, I sit up & kiss her but it doesn't last as long as I wish it does. I look into her eyes & a piece of her hair falls in front of her face she goes to fix it but my hand makes it there faster then hers, I put it behind her ear & push her on top of me until my back is on the bed I roll over to where I'm on top of her holding myself up with just my elbows.

I kiss her & slowly move my hand to her waist with my right & my left hand holds her head up from the bed. I kiss her slowly but softly as I move down to her neck. I hear her breathing get heavy, I don't want to stop but I need to I don't want to rush things like I alway do things never work out when I do.

She's not like everyone else other tho. There's something about her that just drives me crazy I'm still kissing her neck & for some reason I can't stop I want to as I lift my head from her neck she kiss me & whispers something in my ear but I couldn't understand what she was saying.

"What?" I say not trying to wreck the moment as her mouth reaches my ear again & she says 'don't stop' I smile & keep kissing her neck I didn't want this to stop & I want to tell her I don't want to rush it but I'm do turned on by how she said that I'm not going to let it go far only because it's for my own good.

I'm still shirtless & her top is almost up to her tits. She starts to kiss my neck & I say her name in her ear kinda like a moan as I feel her hand touch the top of my pants. "I've never done this" I hear her say as she puts her head on the bed.

"I can't wait sky" I say so she feels comfortable about this,

"I don't want to but I don't want to rush this" she says & I kiss her 1 more time, "I'll wait for you babe" I say & get off he & grab my shirt.

Skylers POV.

I really don't know what just happen I wanted things to go far but I don't want to rush it at all so I'm going to wait I'm just scared he don't want to.

I fix my hair & go to the bathroom I brush my teeth & walk down stairs to see jc stuffing his face & all I can do is smile.

"Hey sky" jc says with a mouth full of cereal & for some odd reason it doesn't gross me out like it would,

"Hey" I say & grab a bowl & start to pour my cereal in the bowl,

"What are you doing today?" jc asks & as I think of it I have no clue,

"I really don't know" I say as I pour my milk in & grab a spoon,

"Well in that case later today after I get done talking to my parent I'll pick you up & we can go get something to eat & see a movie" jc says & I smile & nod as I put a spoon full of cereal in my mouth.

"Wait your parents are back?" I say in surprise,

"Yeah they got home early this morning" he explains & I hope that doesn't me he goes back home,

"So you leaving?" I say as I look down,

"No unless you want me to" he says lifting my chain so I look at him,

"I don't want you to leave" I say & he kisses my four head,

"well I got to go babe" he kisses me & walks out the kitchen.