27

[Jk's POV]

The drive to the hospital was silent. Not a single word was muttered from either one of us, and I felt no regret for what I did to Taehyung.

Maybe if I had the opportunity, I would've done worse.

Seokjin was doing such a good job at comforting me, with his little shoulder rubs and glances of sympathy, trying to tell me that it was going to be okay, and I really appreciated it.

There was a large traffic jam, due to the incessant downpour, but eventually, after around half an hour, our drivers arrived at the hospital before using the upstairs parking to avoid the rain.

The air was tense around us, as we were practically tasting each others' worry and fear.

The bodyguards stayed close, us making our way into the large building, not failing to cover our faces well with the usual mask.

Once we entered, a manager asked for Jimin's room number, and we were directed to room 323.

I felt the fright inside me begin to escalate, my palms sweating despite the freezing atmosphere of the hospital.

"Okay so here's the room. All of you all can't go in at once however. Only two at a time." The nurse explained with a smile, and so we nodded.

"Do you want to go in first, Jungkook?" Namjoon questioned and I shook my head. I wanted to have enough time to build my courage.

This was not the first time I was visiting Jimin in the hospital, and you may think that I should have gotten stronger since that experience, but I didn't, because Jimin's damage was now much more critical than back then, and his life was at stake.

Seokjin and Namjoon decided to go in first as we all stood their, quietly and almost impatiently, anxiously awaiting their remarks.

Time passed as Yoongi and Hobi went in after, then exiting, saying that Jimin was talking, but barely, and that he seemed to be in a bad condition.

Finally, it was time for Taehyung and I to enter,us not even making eye contact or exchanging a word as we went into the room, my hyungs giving me one last pat of courage.

I pushed open the door, inhaling a deep breath, where I saw a familiar blonde haired boy of mine, laying upon the bed, numerous tubes attached to his body, his skin an unhealthy shade of pale.

"J...Jimin...." I slurred, shuffling closer to him, kneeling down next to his bed as his beautiful eyes fluttered open, giving me a glare of hurt and pain.

He parted his plump lips, but was unable to even form words, my tears already beginning to fall uncontrollably.

Taehyung crouched down beside Jimin, slightly further away from me however, trying to be safe.

I warmly grasped Jimin's pale, soft hand,  holding it gently and sweetly when he weakly pulled away, making my heart immediately drop, shattering into countless tiny pieces.

"Jimin please....you have to understand...." I sobbed, his eyes also becoming red and teary.

"W...What is t-there to understand?" He muttered, furrowing his brows.

"What happened between Taehyung and I was an accident! I love you Jimin! I love you, and would never, ever try to harm our love! Please just– Just.....listen to me...." I explained loudly as I desperately held his hand as if he were to die at any moment.

"Jimin....its true....Jungkook does love you, and only you. I acted foolishly, but listen to your boyfriend. He isn't lying, so please....understand..." Taehyung then said as he stood, placing a hand of his on Jimin's shoulder.

"Jimin.....I love you..." I cried lowly before lowering my face to his, planting a soft kiss on his lips, and there was a pause before he finally kissed back, and how I missed that feeling.

His soft, pink, cherry lips didn't lack its usual glow or sweet taste.

I pulled away, a weak, shaky smile curving upon my lips, as well as Taehyung's.

"Jungkook.....I...I'm so s-sorry for being such a stupid idiot....I-I should've listened t-to you... " Jimin huffed out quietly, tears lining his cheeks and chin.

"Its okay......and you weren't a stupid idiot....I honestly would've done the same...." I replied, wiping his cheeks dry.

"Jungkook... I'm also sorry about what I did....please forgive me.." Taehyung stated, and I sighed.

It was going to be difficult for me to forgive Taehyung, because he was the cause of this entire situation, but I didn't want the anger and hate between us to continue to burn, so I pulled him into a warm hug, him happily hugging back.

"Don't worry about it hyung." I said with a smile as we pulled away.

"Jimin-ssi....I'll visit you everyday and–" I began when he cut me off.

"Jungkook, b-baby, no. You guys h-have busy s-schedules......don't l-let me be an inconvenience...." He muttered, massaging my knuckles lovingly.

I frowned, knowing that he was right, but he definitely wasn't an inconvenience.

Just then, there was a knock at the door, and it then opened, Namjoon peeping his head through.

"Guys, we have to go. Visiting hours are over.." He stated, and we nodded.

Once he left, I planted one last passionate kiss upon my boyfriend's lips before caressing his cheek, his small hand grasping mine.

"Be safe....." I whispered, and he nodded before replying with a soft 'I love you'

"I love you too..."