Best buddies

We ended up writing a lot of unfinished songs because we just joked around the whole time. It was getting late so I said goodbye.

"That was so fun! Thanks!" It was then that I realized that he was staring at me. His eyes, a lovely shade of blue. Electric. And his freckles kind of complemented his face. His ginger hair, styled very oddly and unruly somehow looked stylish, it was as if it described him; carefree and adventurous, daring and brave. His voice, deep but gentle. His British accent making it all more adorable. And above all those things, his smile was his best feature. Whenever he smile, his cheeks lifts up and it made his eyes close in a very cute way. He's the most adorable bearded man I knew. Well, next to my dad. He must've noticed me.

"Uhm.. Taylor?"

"Oh? Oh yeah, yeah! I should be going. Thanks, buddy!" I mocked a British accent and he smiled.

"We're now officially friends, right?" He asked, I was going to answer "Definitely!" when I thought of something else.

"No, we're not friends. We're best friends!"

"Yeah?! God, Taylor Swift is now MY bestfriend! Sick!"

"HAHAHAHA yep, that's right."

"Well, let's seal the best friendship then."

"Oh, how?"

"A tight hug! Buddies forever!" I laughed and hugged him and he blushed.

"Aww, you're so sweet Ed! See you again soon okay. Take care!"

"You too, Tay Tay!"

"Now you're calling me by nickname! That's my fave one. Text yah later"

"Sure do, bye!" I stepped inside my car and saw myself smiling. Looking forward to another fun moment with my new best friend

                ¤ ¤ ¤            ¤ ¤ ¤               ¤ ¤ ¤                ¤ ¤ ¤                  ¤ ¤ ¤                     ¤ ¤ ¤

I had the most awesome day with my new bestfriend. SHE'S AMAZING! She has this relentless stream of energy, she's so driven. And I love that she gets really happy even on little things. And she's really funny. Sometimes, I can't help but stare at her. I love everything about her. Her hair, a golden shade of perfection, falls perfectly into place. Her eyes shine a brilliant blue and smiles with her. She's graceful and moves with great ease despite being tall. She always have this lovely smile and says the right things and doesn't really care if she looks and sounds dorky at times, she just enjoys it. Any man would be extremely lucky to have her. I glanced around my room keeping in mind Tay was here a while ago. Remembering how this empty room beamed with life the moment she walked in. I can't suppress an incoming smile. She's wonderful in any way imaginable. I'm leaving this memorable place tomorrow for LA. Won't ever forget this.

                    ¤ ¤ ¤                   ¤ ¤ ¤                       ¤ ¤ ¤                       ¤ ¤ ¤                         ¤ ¤ ¤

"I like him." Mom suddenly said, out of nowhere.

"Huh?"

"I like him. Ed." she clarified.

"Oh? But you haven't met him yet. How can you say so?"

"Well, I've been noticing unusual smiles from you lately, honey. And when you came home from his place last week, your smile was so radiant. He must be really something."

"Aww, mom! He's just so awesome, that's all. And funny."

"Really? Then I want to know if he really is funny."

"No, mom. He's busy."

"Nah-ah. I called him." a smile curved from her lips. She did what?

"Mom, that's so embarassing!"

"What? I just asked him if he wants to come over for lunch. At first he hesitated, said he's not worth my time, he's humble! But I insisted. I told him you want to see him too."

"MOOOOOOM!!"

"Hey! As if you don't to."

"But..."

"Taylor, I'm your mother. That smile of yours, I know what that means." Mom's right. She's always right.

"He's very charming, mom. I'm sure you'll like him even more when you meet him." I assured her.

"I can see that. Because you, yourself like him already." I just smiled. I mean, what's not to love?