way back when

I remember seeing you for the first time. All alone under that big tree in the back of the school yard. Nobody went to see you or talk to you or play with you. Instead everyone was pointing and whispering bad things about you. I didn't really understand what my parents were saying, but it was bad.

Even so, I wanted to go talk to you. You looked so sad sitting there by yourself. I know how bad it feels to be sad and alone. So, I snuck away from everyone else and went to the tree. "H-Hello!" I think I surprised you when I sat down next to you. You looked a little different from anyone else that I had seen before; you had really bright blonde hair and black stripes on your face. 

And you had the best smile in the world. "Hey!" You responded so happily, that smile lighting up your entire face. After that, I made sure to visit you every day, because I really liked you. You were nice and funny and a little brash. 

One day, my parents found out that I was hanging out with you. I think that Neji told them. He doesn't like me for some reason. They were so mad, but I didn't know why. I still don't. 

I still went to see you though. Because, if anything, I just wanted you to keep smiling...

P.S.- Y/n takes Hinata's spot in the story line

i don't own any of the pictures used in this story nor do i own Naruto or it's characters (lol duh) they all belong to their respected artist <3