Chapter 13

- at the Taco Bell -

"What do you want to order?" Mark asked as he turned back, looking at me. "As usual." I felt so awkward after I 'kinda' had a fight with him but, whatever. I'm gonna apologize him somehow.

"Don't stand there like an idiot. Go and take a seat!" he laughed. "Oh... yeah. I totally forgot about that," I said. As the food had arrived, we eat 'em and talk about some stuff. We both went for a walk after eating.

"Uh, Mark?" I called him while he was looking down. "Yeah?" He look at me and stopped. "I'm so sorry about this morning. I just-" in a sudden, he pinned me on a big tree behind me. "Can you please don't say sorry? Because it's all my fault, darling," he flashed a sexy smile as he came closer to my face. With that, I can feel my best-guy-friend warm breath. Isn't that weird?

"But-" I cut off by Mark. "No but or I'll kiss you," he said with a grin. "Oh my god, Mark. Okay okay. I'm not gonna say sorry anymore," I said. "Greaaaaat," he said as he playing with his mouth trying to kiss me. "Oh Mark, fuck off," I joked. "Okay I'm sorry," he laughed.

Without realizing, I was arrived at my place after about 10 minutes of walking. "Thanks Mark for the treat," I smiled. "Oh that's not a problem," he smiled back. "Bye and see you tomorrow," I said. "Bye!" he said. I went inside and looked at him. He was standing there and smiled soon, he walked away. I threw my backpack on the couch and,

PAAAANGGG!

A loud noise came, making me shocked and I turned back, "What the fuck Travis? I almost die you know!" I said as I hit him on his arm and got a kitchen tool and a pan on his hand. "Ouch! I'm sorry!" he pouted. "Ew go away," I walked off like a model and leave Travis behind. "I made you a spaghetti!" He exclaimed. "Oh thanks, Trav. I'm full," I said and stopped. "Wait, how did you get inside?" I asked. "You know, I got powers," he said.

"I'll kick your damn ass Travie," I flashed an evil smile. "Ew don't call me Travie!" he said. "Travie Landon Barker. That's a nice name," I joked. "Fuck it! I was bored and I thought that I should go to your house so, I did. But you're not at home so I wait for you," he said. "Soooo where's my mom?" I asked. "Of course going somewhere!"

Knock knock.

I heard a knock from the door. "If it's Tom, that caused by me. I asked him to come since you're not at home," he said as he take a bite on an apple. "What? So you making my house like your house?" I said. "Your mom is my stepmom you know," he joked as I opened the door.

"Oh hi, Tom," I smiled. "Hi," he suddenly kissed my cheek and went inside. I WAS SO FANGIRLING AND WANNA SHOUT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART but I can't. Shouting and fangirling infront of him and Travis will be weird.

"Do you want to eat or something?" I asked Tom. "Yeah sure," replied Tom. "Oh I don't want to disturb you guys so, I'm gonna play Laura's Xbox upstairs, if that's okay Laura?" Travis smiled in an evil way. "Sure but don't broke it," I glared at him while Tom looking at both of us, laughing. Me and Travis once challenge a game using my Xbox and he is a hardcore type of guy and ALMOST broke my Xbox. He is so fucking crazy.

I served Tom Travis' spaghetti. Travis is a good cooker to be honest. "This must be made by Travis, isn't it?" He said. "Hahaha yeah. I just came back and I didn't cook anything. Thank god Travis did," I chuckled and he laughed.

"So, any news for this day? Like anything happened?" Tom asked. "Um, well, so far nothing bad happened," I lied. "How about you, Tom?"

"I just broke up with my girl and again, I went out with another girl," he laughed. "Oh..." I said. "I think I'm gonna take a shower. Just put the dish in the sink, I'll wash it," I said in a different tone than just now.

Tom P.O.V

Why is Laura acting so different? She was very happy at first and now, she looked so sad. Did I say something wrong?

I washed my plate eventhough Laura asked me to put in the sink. As I finished, I went upstairs to Laura's room. God, her room is full of band posters. I can see there's Green Day, NOFX, Sum 41, The Offspring, Simple Plan and more.

"Done eating?" Travis asked as I closed the door and sit on her bed. "Yeah, your spaghetti taste great," I said. "Oh thanks for the compliment," he said proudly and I kicked his back, not that hard. "What are you playing? Call Of Duty?" I asked. "Hell yeah," he said as he shot his enemy 'till death. "Let's play it as a team," I said. "Sure."

We played and win multiple times as the door creaked open. "Trav-" Laura came in with a towel wrapped around her body. "Oh I'm sorry, Laura!" I said and closed my eyes. She was extremely beautiful but I had to close my eyes. If only she'll be my girl, I can look at that body every night. But guys, trust me, I won't using Laura just to fuck her. I may do that to other girls but, I don't know, she was just extremely beautiful. A weird feeling came right on my chest.