Chapter 9

We eat our food while watching tv shows. So why do you want us to be here?" Travis asked Laura. 

"Oh," she said as she wiped her mouth with a napkin. "I don't really have things to do and my mom is out God only knows where."

"Since we all know how to play some of the music instruments, why don't we start a band?" Mark interrupted. "Band? What kind of band?" Travis said as he take a big bite on his sloppy Joe. "Pop punk? Punk rock? Rock?" Mark replied. "Anything it could be if it's on the Rock side. Pop is out of my league," I said.

"Okay cool!" Mark said. Travis and I helped Laura to clean as we finished eating. "Laura," I said. "Yes?" she replied. "I think I'm gonna go (yawn) to sleep."

"Yeah, you should go to sleep," she said. "Me too," Travis yawned. "Haha okay, goodnight," she smiled. "Goodnight," I said and kissed her cheek.

Laura P.O.V

Oh my god! Did he just kissed my cheek?!?! Hdjakaoxbwjsbzjakkasbxhnistpe!!!!! Oh my god! Calm down Laura! Stop talking the alien language!

I keep thinking about Tom since then. I walked out from the kitchen and closed the light and join Mark watching the late night show in the dark. "Hey," he smiled. "Hey."

"You're not sleepy yet?" he asked. "Look at my face. Do I look like I'm sleepy?" I joked. "Exactly," he said and made me chuckled. My head was leaning on the couch and made me fall asleep.

I woke up on a shirtless person's chest and rubbed my eyes. I was sleeping on the couch as I think back. I looked up on the person's face and it was, Mark. I moved a bit which made him awake. "Hey, goodmorning," he said and smiled. "Hey, morning," I smiled back.

"Oh my god! Did you both just-just?!?!" Travis said in a surprised as he walk downstairs. "What, no! We didn't do anything! I-I just fell asleep the other night and I accidentally slept on Mark's chest!" I exclaimed. "Gotcha!" Travis joked and winked. I gave him a very death glare as if he will be dead by that exact time.

"Do anyone want some pancakes? I can cook for you," Travis said as he walk in the kitchen. "3 pancakes," I replied. "You eat so much but you're still slim," Travis joked. "Thank you," I laughed.

I get up and went upstairs. I opened up my door and saw Tom was texting on the floor with his boxers on. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry!" I said and looked away. "Oh come on. Don't be sorry. I know you like it," he giggled. "Um, I want to take my towel and outfit, can I come in?" I asked.

"This is your room. Just go in!" He laughed. "But please cover up your boxers with a blanket," I said. "No," he said. "What?" I exclaimed and looked at Tom's face, only. "I said no," Tom smirked. "Okay fine," I went to my room without a care, take my towel and my outfit. I was about to say 'thanks' in a mad way as I was out from my room. "Your welcome," he flashed a sarcastic smile. I rolled my eyes and went to have a shower.