Donkey

I'm smart. I'm almost too smart for the wisdom kids group. I'm not their leader because they decided that I was too valuable to be, so they promoted the dumbest of the group to make him feel better. I'm also a peacock, which is girly or whatever. I've never been interested in anyone before because they all seem rude and uninterested in me. All I talk about is how much I want to go read books on science or math.
When I ran into Aadolf that day, I wasn't scared I was glad he did because he made Boulder run off. I didn't need any more wedgies. My whole life consisted of reading and being bullied. No one was that nice to me. He helped me get out of my comfort zone and go off to help save Meadow. This turned out to be a big mess. So many things happened and I even got a little bit mentally tired.
The adventure I got to go on was great. My whole life was changed. Just reading it should change yours soon.

Hopefully that pumped y'all up (who exactly am I talking to? The 2 people who only read my first part to this entire spoiler-free teaser?)! Love y'all anyways and I hope I can figure out a way to gain more interested readers!! My writing is not the best but I'm working on all of it (still on draft 1 of my book though...)