Opposite lovers

Betty the serpent queen enters the story.See Betty was the serpent in this story.One magical day Jughead came along in his yellow/blue northside jacket ,man he looks hot in it.

It was Betty's first day in Northtside High of course she was moved there from Southside High cause the girl's a troublemaker

It was Betty's first day in Northtside High of course she was moved there from Southside High cause the girl's a troublemaker.And Betty's there with her black/green Southside jacket.

As she walked in Jughead winked at her,she smiled back he wasn't proud "should've done better"he said in his mind

As she walked in Jughead winked at her,she smiled back he wasn't proud "should've done better"he said in his mind.He slowly came up to her "hey there,beautiful"he blushed."hey i'm Betty"she smiled."Jughead,pleased to meet ya".they both looked at each other and both said "would u like to hang out sometime"? like it was destiny.Veronica came and said "hey can i sit with you "?. "of course not,just kidding sure".They all talked and talked until Archie came and said "hey Jug,hey Ronnie"he kissed her softly."and u are"?"Betty"she said."hey i'm Archie Andrews".

"let's all meet up at pop's today after school '.Jughead said."okay!everyone shouted happily.