Everything Changes

A few months later there was a new girl named Toni in Riverdale High.Cheryl came and said"And you are?in a really nasty way."I'm Toni Topaz i was moved here from Southside High"."um okay, Betty !she shouted."what do you want from me Cheryl?.she asked boredly."Toni ?.she interrupted Cheryl."Betty, long time no see Oh my God".she said."come i will show you around the school if you want to."Sure i'll come".Toni said.

After a few days Betty invited Toni over for a sleepover

After a few days Betty invited Toni over for a sleepover.They were having so much fun they were watching movies,telling scary stories,talking about relationships and all that girly stuff.After a little while Toni felt this electricity and it was weird but amazing weird."So Betty any boys you're interested in?asked Toni."Actually yeah I have been seeing this guy Jughead lately.said Betty."Wait Jughead Jones ?.interrupted Toni."Yeah, do you know him or something?.asked Betty."No not really i just heard of him and heard girls saying he's a hottie.said Toni.Betty started getting really suspicious for an apparent reason.The next day it was a sunny Saturday so Jughead and Betty  went to the movies.Cheryl was also there and her date didn't show up so she was deppressed .Toni was also at the movies and her date ALSO didn't show up,so they watched the movie together.The next they they both woke up and realised that they slept together.