Edds Dorm

//Tom\\
I pick up my phone from my bed and see messages from Edd
E: Hey Tommmmm are you guys coming now??
T:oh um yeah be there soon
E:okiii
"Hey Tord Edds waiting for us at his dorm room.." i say to the commie "Oh okay" he responds.He gets up and we leave to Edds dorm.
••at edds dorm••
//Tord//
I knock on the dorm door and Edd opens it. "Hey guys!! Glad you could make it!" Edd greets us."Hey Edd! Whos your dorm buddy?" i say."Matt!" Edd shouts with a smile. I see from behind him as Matt comes running to him. "Yeah-? Oh hey Tim!Todd!" "Tom." "Tord."
//Tom//
We walk inside and i sit on one of the beds."Soo,are you guys ever gonna date yet..?" I hear Edd say to Tord

"Excuse me?!" i say as my face heats up. I hear Edd laugh and i see Tord smirk. STUPID COMMIE! "Why would you ask that??!" "Because im curious and still waiting! Also,you guys must be soulsmates..like i mean,cmon guys! Tord even saw the string before that connected to you-" Edd says before Tord covers Edds mouth and his face gets red. "What..??" i say confused as to what happened. "Uh um nothing Thomas~!" Commie says with a smirk. " Dont. Call. Me. That." i say
//Edd//
Awwweee!! They are soo cuteee together!!! I get Tord off me and walk over to Matt. "Aren't they so cute together!"i say to him"Yeah!! But..what about their soulmates?" Matt says sadly."Hey!Its gonna be fine!" "How do you know Edd..?" "Tord told me he saw the string and it was connected to Tom!" Matt gasped"Really!!? " "Shhh!but yeah..!"
//Tord//
I sit on the other bed and look at Tom and sigh quietly..he is really cute..and feminine..wait.." Guys why dont we go to the pool!I think its open right now!" i say. "Omg! Thats a great idea! Tom yes,you have to go! No butts!"Edd shouts..yes! I look back at Tom and he looks angry but still slightly calm."ugh fine."
••Time skip to the pool••
I look at Tom and he is still wearing his hoodie"Why dont you take it off and come swimming with us?" i say to Tom"Because i dont want to-" he gets cut off from Edd pushing him into the pool."Gah-!WHAT THE HELL EDD?!" Tom shouts.Edd laughs. I jump in and swim over to Tom and pull off his hoodie and throw it over to the area Matt is sitting."H-hey!! Why did you do that for Commie!!?" Tom shouts at me"You dont want your hoodie to get ruined,do you?" i ask "tsk..whatever" he says as he swims out the pool and sits at the edge with his feet in the water.

whatever" he says as he swims out the pool and sits at the edge with his feet in the water