First training

I was ready.I prepared myself,I stand straight and....

"Ah!?" Christa shouted.

"You need to practice the defense,Christa..." Mikasa said "I can help you with that..."

"Well....,ummmm,thanks" she said nervously.

Mikasa stand up.She took the dagger and told to Christa.

"See this?" She asked.

"Y-yeah..." Christa answered.

"This can be a useful weapon,but,just for protection" she took her hand and make Christa to hold the dagger,she squeeze her hand "fight,and never give up...if you don't fight,you die...and that is what you're not doing,fighting..."

Mikasa look at her for a second and goes.

****

"Are you ok Reiner?,do you really think you don't need help to stand?" Eren asked.

"N-no! I can hold a bit more,don't worry Eren..." Reiner gave Eren a nervous smile,of course his back hurts so much because of Annie's technique.His back cracked."Ouch!" he exclaimed,it was like a pain in the ass but more painful.

"R-REINER?!" Eren shouted.

In that moment,Bertholdt came from nowhere."Strange" Eren said on his mind."Well,I think is about friendship..." he thought again to himself.Bertholdt helped Reiner to stand,Reiner was "kind" of enjoying the hurt on his back,"KIND".

"What happen?" Bertholdt asked worried.

"Neeeee,don't worry Berth,just training stuff"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes,....MOM,hahahaha!"

"Tsk,just shut up.Thanks Eren for taking care of Reiner" Betholdt said.

"Well don-" they were already gone."Goodbye then..." Eren just turned around,walked over,look up and.... "MIKASA?!"

"Hi,are you doing right?" she asked.

ニコ chama:

Thanks for reading the 3rd chapter! :3 I know it's small but I hope you enjoy it <3 bye!