I don't need her help

ニコ chama:

Hi guys! This is a request for "BeverlyLopez16".She wanted for chapter 5 to come and I'm really glad about it <:,D I don't know but I want to draw Eren,Mikasa,and Armin with mustaches saying: HAPPY 16th OF SEPTEMBER! XDDDD how epic.Well,meanwhile I'm having ideas for the next chapter enjoy this one :)

BYE~

"*Sigh* Ouch!" Eren shouted.

"I'm sorry Eren,but if you don't help me it would hurt so much!" Christa said worried.

"Ughh,yeah yeah....I'm sorry Christa.It's only that,I just want to sleep..." Eren said in a tired tone.

"Eren you can't sleep if you had just kicked your head like that" Armin said.

"Me? THAT I KICKED MY HEAD!? Hell.....NO! Mikasa was the one who kick my FREAKIN' ASS AND THROW ME TO THE DAMN GROUND SO THEN MY HEAD COULD GET FREAKIN' HURT!!!!" Eren exclaimed.

"Ok,ok,ok Eren,calm down...you know that Mikasa would never do something to you like that.Just because Keith Shadis was looking at you-"

"JUST SHUT UP ARMIN!!! PLEASE!"

The blonde boy was interrupted by the screams of Eren.He was right,he was really tired,so he just shut his mouth.

"I-I'm sorry Armin,is just that-"

"Yeah,don't worry Eren.I know you feel tired and what you need is to rest." He smiled at Eren.

"Th-thanks Armin,you're such a good friend" Eren smiled to Armin.

"Well this is going to be like this.Christa and I will come here to see Eren every 15 min.Christa is cooking some soup so I think I would be here with you.Connie,Sasha..."

"Yeah?" Both of them asked to the blond.

"Can you bring some bread please?" Armin asked.

"B-bread?" Sasha's eyes shined more than a sunset.

"Sasha..." Connie replied with a you gotta be kidding me face.

"Ok,ok..." She said with a lol face (xD)

Both of the guys go to the dinner room where there is all the food,leaving alone Christa,Armin,Eren,and Ymir.What? I didn't mention Ymir? Oops,I think that she is not talking to much hehe...(you know,I think she is jealous of watching Christa takin good care of Eren xD)

"And,...umm,...Eren..." Armin said.

"Yeah?" Eren asked.

"Well,Mikasa have been asking about you the hole day and...she wants to see you..."

"No" Eren said.

"W-what?!"

"I said no Armin."

"B-but Eren-"

"Armin,I really don't have the mood to talk to her..."

"Yeah but-" Armin insist.

"I don't need her help Armin" he said firmly.

Armin was surprised at his last words,also Christa.Does the kick have affect so much Eren's head?