Terms and Conditions

~Let me be your cigarette.

Light me up and make a mess

Cause you got me addicted to you

Let me return the favor

Love you like there's no other

Promise I won't be bad for you~

"So... Do I just like comfort you or something." I asked unsure.

"You're my manager, you're supposed to tell me what to do." he said equally unsure.

"Then, how about this, you go inside and complete the photoshop and I'll take you out for something to eat afterwards - we can figure out how this is going to work then." Jb thought on it for a second before murmuring words  of agreement. We got up from where we were sitting on the pavement and started back inside.

The atmosphere was awkward at first but eventually we got back on track and managed to finish the concept photos. With the comeback in two weeks we really couldn't afford any delays.

"Good job guys, I know that it can be hard to do this sometimes but if you don't have you wouldn't have come this far if you weren't able to withstand it."Another manager had said. That sentence was clearly targeting Jb. From the long pause after it, I'm sure everyone understood that much.

" Are you alright? " I asked Jaebum, walking with him out of the studio. His anxious smile was really told me everything. "Let me rephrase that question, what can I do to make you alright" he was taken aback for a second before giving a shy response.

"teobokki sounds like really good right now." Normally I wouldn't allow him to eat something like that but carbs would actually be nice now.

"Fine, but don't eat too much. Comebacks right around the corner and we don't want to have a pig on stage." I joked.

"Don't we already have you up there though." I scoffed at that, when did this guy become so mean.

"I'm offended, I'm only up there for like two seconds."

"Still long enough to blind my ahgase."

"Yo, you need to chill, and stop picking up things from Jackson." I wasn't terribly upset about it. Glad that the mood had somehow managed to lighten. That I could see him smile. For now at least.

We ended up in a Teobokki place about five kilometers outside of Seoul.