Internet Kids

Introduction:

Have you ever wanted to have a group of internet friends that wouldn't judge you for who you were and were closer to you than anyone in the world? Well, not to brag, but I used to have this dream when I was in middle school as well, but I guess all my wishing on the stars paid off, and now I have 9 amazing online friends who I would literally die for. We all know everything about each other, except one major detail... Our names. And I guess if I'm being totally honest here, they don't know that I'm a YouTuber either. It's not that I don't want them to know, it's just, it's just the fact that I'm scared. I know what your thinking, "But Kate! Their already your friends so why would they change when they found out you were famous?" Well, a few years back, I had a smaller group of online friends. They never knew I was a youtuber until I was so happy about hitting 100k I just had to tell them. After that, they were always asking me for shout outs, twitter follows, etc... and I just got so annoyed with it, I stopped talking to them. So until I'm willing to risk my friendships for one small detail, it looks like I will just remain known as 'OhSnapItsKate' . The screen name that they have known for 3 years, instead of Katherine Long the Youtuber, who is about to hit 1m subscribers.