we need portal 3

WOWIE, here we go, yet again.

I actually had to write this down in school because I didn't want to forget it, like dude. I have. To put. It here. It's 10:16 as I'm typing this right now, and I can't find the damn paper, so I guess I'm going to have to bullshit a few things I don't remember, and then go from there.

I kinda remember it starting on a metal platform, like the Cube templates down-under in Portal 2 and Portal Stories: Mel. (Both very good games, I highly recommend them.) It was on a conveyer, and I sort of woke up on it, and all I remember is looking around and saying, "Holy shit this looks like Halo"

"tHe EnD" Henreet (Bendy and the Ink Machine)

Only joking. My fabricated mind-scape bullshit is not done.

The conveyer was moving through the center of a hotel like thing, but it looked like it was from the Titanic, the long hallways, multiple floors stacked, old newspapers, cool metal numbers on the doors, etc. I remembered that I had yellow armor, and with that fact as my only weapon, I went to go steal a butterfly knife from a dude and his wife.

I actually have no idea what a butterfly knife is, but apparently in the back of my head somewhere I do.

It was room 793, and I snuck in and grabbed the knife, only to have to dude and his wife wake up and smack me on the head with a pillow. Turns out they were super chill about me stealing their shit (bE mOrE cHiLL) and they actually wanted to help me. I think I was working against this guy, like from the Michael Vey series, Admiral-General Jim Hatch, the big hOwdY CEO dude. It wasn't the Elgen after me, don't worry. It was Mr. CEO dude, so I was good.

Mr. C's big robo henchmen somehow found me, and began to blow up the room with missles or something. Me and Mr. Dudebro crashed into the next room (which was empty) and there was the Red Lion, from Voltron: Legendary Defender just sitting there. Like, yep. I have a giant ass lion as my getaway driver. Good plan, team. Break!

I'm really tired, so I'm just gonna sum this up very quickly.

Mr. Dudebro and his wife and I escaped on the lion, and we had to find these kids who apparently had lightning powers that could help us defeat Mr. CEO. I've been reading way too much of the Michael Vey series/Red Queen trilogy. I was also one of them, heads up. We found two in the techy city around the hotel thing, and they gave us coordinates to the other pack of them who lived out in the desert surrounding the city. We found the gang, and they tried to sell us sand boots, like the ones from Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. (We got them lol) and then we had to move on to this place that was an island surrounded by other islands, and all I could think about was coconuts. Maybe I'm juSt nUtTy.

Arigato,
Matthew