5. The Story Has Just Begun

"Jimin-ah, the one who spoke to you was Jeongyeon, right?"

"Jeongyeon? Wae? Wae? You like her? ", asked Jimin investigating.

Silence ...

"I think I am falling in love with her" -Suga-

"WHATS ???" -Jimin glares-

Jimin was shocked by his hyung's honesty and sincere statement. How come this hyung who usually doesn't show his emotions too much in front of other people, but he could do this now because of Jeongyeon? He wondered himself.

"Are you...serious, hyung? How come? What do you like about her? And since when?", Jimin interrogated him with a lot of questions.

"Eiii, one by one!", complained Suga. "Ehmm ... I don't know exactly when I fall for her. I just thought she was cute, beautiful, and sexy at the same time ... even though her height isn't that different from me anyway, hehe ... hmm ", Suga paused. "As a man, don't you see her beauty?", he asked, investigating Jimin. Jimin replied, "Hmmm, I don't know. Looks like our beautiful standard is different hyung. In my opinion, the beautiful ones are like Mina, Tzuyu, and Dahyun". "I think they are beautiful, but the cute, beautiful, and sexy ones is Jeongie only", he said shyly, his face flushed. "Wait, wait! Did you call her, Jeongie just now? Ouuch, so cuute hyung. Hahaha, how come you can suddenly be cute like this?", Jimin pinched his cheek. Suga slapped Jimin's hand because he didn't like his face to be touched.

"So, Jimin-ah. Will you help me or not?", asked Suga.

"What? Why it's always me, hyung? I don't want, sirheo!! Don't you know the rumour about me and her? Are you not jealous about it? What if I finally fall for her?", said Jimin convincingly.

"Eiii, I know she's not your type. That's why I'm asking you to help. I just need her phone number. After all, you will often meet her later, Oops!", Suga closed his mouth with his hand. "M-meet often? What do you mean, hyung?", asked Jimin curiously. "Ouch, I should keep my mouth. I want to tell you badly but I can't. Our manager will tell you tomorrow !!", Suga left and prepared to run away before Jimin forced him to speak. "Bye, Jiminie ---, help me please!". "YAA-SIRHEO !! HYUNG MALHAEBWAA !!!", Jimin tried to chase Suga into the room but Suga swiftly closed the door and laughed in his room giggling.

Jimin's pov

Meet her often? Surprise? Hyung asked me to ask for her phone number? isn't it wrong? Actually he can ask directly to Namjoon hyung, didn't he? I'm curious! Ahh, I am really sleepy. I ask our manager directly tomorrow.

And Jimin deep into his sleep again.

***

All BTS members have gathered in the meeting room to get information from the manager regarding their future activities. Jimin with a passionate curiosity, intentionally sat next to Suga. He stared at Suga in a sign "Answer my question last night, hyung!", But Suga turned his gaze to the others. Jimin is upset. Finally he decided to ask directly to the manager.

"Manager, there is something I want to confirm!", Jimin raised his hand.

"Nee. What do you want to ask?", asked the manager back.

"Suga-hyung said there was a surprise for me today. Really?", He asked curiously.

His manager while tidying up the documents, said "Hmm, yeah. I think this is indeed a surprise for you. But I don't know you will be happy or not. This is all about our agreement with the Variety show. So, like it or not, you have to join the program", explained the manager.

"Program? Variety show? Wae? All of us will join, right? I am in if all of us join it!", Jimin said. "Aahhh, if I could join too, chim!" Taehyung said. "Me too, I want to join too but you were chosen in that program," said JHope.