6

It was no secret that Rebekah Dawson-Dellucci loved horses and loved riding them, she would do so any time she could, she seemed to fade away every time that she was riding one. So it came to no surprise, at least for Prince Harry, when 4 members of the British Royal Family arrived at their private stables and found Rebekah dressed in riding clothes, a tight and long-sleeved navy blue and white shirt, black riding pants and riding galoshes, babying the three horses that they were going to use while she got them ready.

"I see that you have not yet lost your love for horses." William teased as he arrived, holding hands with his son while carrying his daughter in his arms, the eldest of the two brothers dressed a white and purple polo, white pants and brown leather riding boots, while the youngest wore an all-white ensemble with brown leather boots, leaving the little one to be dressed in a more casual manner.

"I will never stop loving them." Becca laughed, petting one of the horses on the nuzzle before turning to the foursome, "Dare I say you look stunning?" Harry tried but Becca simply waved her hand bashfully before wrapping her arms around the ginger and hugging him. "You know I'm too much of a smarty pants to be seduced by you, Harry." Becca replied as he spun her twice. "So you keep saying, yet you throw yourself at me, every time you see me." Harry laughed.

"It's normal, I miss you, the real you, not the persona you show." Becca explained before turning to William, stopping herself from going in for a hug like she usually did with friends and family, opting instead by giving a beaming smile. "You remember the kids right?" William inquired so the air around them wasn't awkward. "Of course I do, but do they remember me?" She inquired, crouching down to George's height and extending her hand to him.

The three-year-old looked at her hand and then at her before stepping closer to his dad, either because he didn't know her or because he didn't trust her, not that Becca minded, she understood that kids, or rather toddlers, were like that. "It's alright George, Becca is a family friend."Harry encouraged his nephew but the father knew that his brother's words would have no effect.

Just like the previous night, Charlotte was enchanted by the Genovian Crown Princess, going as far as reaching for her, it was an effect that Becca also had on babies, or rather an aura that appealed them, a safe, caring, nurturing and motherly aura. And Becca was happy to oblige, picking the brunette toddler and placing her on her hip.

"You didn't need to." William stated as he stared at the blonde princess, who ignored him in favour of his daughter, walking with her towards the horses. "In a competition for her attention with your daughter. You lost." Harry chuckled at his brother, earning a roll of eyes in return. "There is no competition Harry." He replied, picking up his son and following the blonde. "I can already see it..." Harry mumbled under his breath with a small chuckle before following suit.