3

The two Royals stepped inside the house just as a wave of rain began to pour down outside, "Alex said you got in today, I didn't think that you were going to go out today as well." Harry said as he followed the blonde woman to the kitchen, "I went to their burial site, I wanted to talk with my mom, it's been 20, 21 years since I last talked to her." Becca replied, setting her purse down and preparing a kettle for the tea. 

"And did you?" Harry inquired, settling on a stool, "I started yes, but a guy started shouting at me, telling me that I was trespassing." Becca told her godbrother, "And why didn't you tell him who you were?" Harry frown, "And risk the paps finding that I'm in England, no thank you, I quite like the small vacation that I am taking." Becca laughed.

The ginger royal shook his head and ran a hand through his hair, "I know that face ginger, spill it out." Becca told him as she grabbed two mugs, "I may have told granny that you were in England and she wants you to come for dinner, she already invited Father, Camilla, William, George and Charlotte under the pretext that we're having a special guest." Harry confessed, wincing as he anticipated the blow from his best friend.

"Harry!" Becca screeched, whirling around to face the ginger, "Why would you do that?! If I wanted your grandmother to know I would have let you know! I wanted at least a week or two of peace!" She told him angrily, "I know but I was going to have lunch with her when your cousin called me telling me that I should come welcome you, and it slipped." He quickly defended, "Something like this doesn't just slip Harry!" she hissed at him.

It wasn't that Rebekah hated the Queen of United Kingdom, she was quite actually friends with her while her grandmother was actually best friends with the Queen, but she knew that someone would see her slip into the castle and questions would arise, pictures would be taken and her privacy would be lost.

"But she was so happy to hear it." The fourth in line for the British throne exclaimed making the blonde roll her eyes and set the mugs down, "I'm sorry." He quickly added, a moment of silence filled the house while Becca finished making tea and serving it, "At what time do I have to be at the palace." The blonde inquired while placing Harry's mug in front of him and sitting down.

A small smile etched itself onto Harry's face, pleased that she had agreed to join them for dinner, although if truth was being told she didn't have much choice now that the Queen of the United Kingdom was aware of her presence and requested it, "7:20. that way we can ensure that you don't try to wander off." the prince replied making her nod and sigh, "Alright, I need to start getting ready then."  Becca confessed standing up, holding her tea mug gently in one hand and her purse in the other, "Alright, I'll see you at the Palace, unless you want me to come and get you." Harry stated.

"No need Harry I can drive myself." Becca teased, "But if you have to princess yourself up you need someone to drive you." Harry countered making the blonde huff, "I'll send someone to pick you up." Harry told her,  "Fine. Just don't tell him who I am, like my title." She told him as she began to walk to the door, knowing that once he finished her god brother would close the door behind him.