I like it that way.

Rye's POV:
I'm not going to Claire. I can't. It wouldn't feel right. Maybe I can get Andy's trust again....maybe. That is the only thing I'm going to do today. And tomorrow and for the rest of my life if I have too. I know how cheesy that sounds but I do want to be with him. He has hardly left his bed. I'm kinda worried. Maybe my first step can be to get him out of bed.
I got out of my bunk and headed over to his. He was peacefully sleeping just like when he was in the hospital. The first time I fell in love with him. Which is why I need to help him become him again. I let him sleep for a bit so he's not extra cranky.
30 minutes later...
Okay so now Andy is sitting up with his headphones in ignoring everyone.
Brook: Hey dood!
Andy: .....
I really need to do something other than sit and stare. You know what I'll make him a tea. Hang on....I don't know what he likes.
Rye: Hey Andy...How do you like your tea?
Andy: Mikey I thought I told you!? 2 sugars and a splash of milk.
Rye: *thankyou*.
I'm glad he thought it was mikey. It would have gone very different otherwise. I've made his tea now and hoping I can give it too him.
Rye: Andy... I've got you a tea...
Andy: ....
Rye: Andy please! I'm sorry! I don't even know what I did! At least take the tea.
Andy: ....thank you.
Rye: Will you start coming out of your bed again now?
Andy: Are you asking for the sun and moon?!
Rye: Well I just thought that you would...Brook and Mikey are getting upset that your ignoring them. And I don't really understand why you're ignoring me too but at least try to talk to the others. They deserve it more than me. So I'll leave you alone now and give you a chance to start talking to them again. They're your friends they deserve to be talked to.
Andy's POV:
He's right. I have been ignoring the others. And Rye. Maybe I will start to emerge out of the duvet for today.
Andy: Hey Brook
Brook: ....
Andy: Okay yes I deserve that. But what if you wanted to go bowling with me?
Brook: OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS!!
Andy: Yeah why not.
Brook: YESSSSSSSSSSS
Rye's POV:
It made me happy to see that Andy took my advice. I can already tell that Brook is a lot happier.
Andy's POV:
Andy: Mike do you want to come too?
Mikey: Of course I want to go! I've missed hanging around with you!!
I have to do it. I can't leave him here.
Andy: Rye? Do you....
Rye: YES OMG....I mean yeah why not.
I think I've made him happy....I like it that way.
Rye's POV:
HE ASKED ME TO COME WITH THEM! HE ACTUALLY ASKED ME! HE SPOKE TO ME! Okay maybe I need to calm down....