2

Jaebum's POV

As I walked through the door to the house my mom was standing right in front of the doorway. Shit! I said as i jumped up Your language! She yelled at me as she hit me Mom!? I said as my eyes turned a light blue Don't you mom me Im Jaebum! she yelled You better be glad that I heard that and not your father because he would have beat the brains outta you.

Sorry? I say walking up the stairs, as i close the door my room a figure jumps through my window, turning around I see my Best friend Jackson Wassup Jackson ! I say as we do our handshake Wassup is that some Rogues been through our area and they smell like Hybrid! He said as he jumped up onto the second level in my room. We haven't had Rogues in area for years so this could be something serious. I said sitting down onto my bed Well just in cause something is going on put some of the pack members on look out around our area, Oh and do you want to go hunting with me i'm pretty hungry! i say Done hyung and sure I'm pretty-much hungry too. Jackson says back .

I stand up off the bed and open the door to tell my mom I'm going out Mom I'm going hunting with Jackson we'll be back. I yell down the stairs Okay be safe! She yells back to me Let's go I tell Jackson. And with that we jump out the window sifting into our wolf forms running under the moonlight bathed woods.

 And with that we jump out the window sifting into our wolf forms running under the moonlight bathed woods

Landan POV
Lightning flashes in the night sky of the the desert as I wonder around.

I then see somebody further up ahead standing, as I walk towards them the start to walk away, I speed up and they start to run

I start running and I heard a voice of a guy say Soon Landan .
The person stopped running and turned around. We start to walk towards each, before I get to see his face I wake up out of my dream.

Looking around my room I breathe heavily trying to catch my breath, looking down at my hands they're shaking badly.
I get out of bed and go to my bathroom.

Looking at the mirror I run the water and splash it on my face. I get back to room and look out my window.

I feel hands on my shoulders, I jump up and turn around and see no one.
Turning back around there's a figure standing down below in front of my window staring at me.

Eyes glowing green....in a blink of an eye the figure is gone.

Caption this: