Masked Stranger

(This starts off where you have never met the doctor)

It's the night of the masquerade. I finally chose my costume and mask. It was a hard decision between all of the lovely assortment of extravagant dresses. The dress was long and tight to my skin with a cut out in the back going from my shoulders to my tail bone. The front part tied around my neck and was decorated with beautiful (color) designs. The whole dress was (d/c) and was paired with a mask with (color) long feathers. I had already gotten dressed and I was now making my way to the masquerade.

It doesn't take long for me to get there and I was greeted with wonderful smelling foods and unique attractions. In one room there was a table full of rainbow foods, ranging from red to purple. I step into the room and look around. People were sitting at tables enjoying the food while some others dance to the upbeat music. Suddenly I feel someone close behind me and I quickly turn around.

A tall handsome man with Auburn hair and a black bird mask was staring at me with wide eyes. I stared up at him, not knowing exactly what I should say. He shakes his head slightly and offers a hand to me. "Care for a dance, milady~" He smirked devilishly. His voice and grin sent a shiver down my spine as I take the tall dark stranger's hand. "Why not." I reply with a soft smile.

Suddenly the music switches to a spicy tango and he quickly puts a hand on my waist and his other in mine. I put my hand on his shoulder as he leads me into a dance. At first it was calm but slowly it started to get very spicy. He spun me around a dipped me, his lips inches from mine when suddenly he lifts me up and spins. We we're the center of attention as the crowed cheers for us. Are moves we're in sync and by the end of the song we were both panting from exhaustion. He lead me out of the rainbow room and into a quiet hall.

He kisses my hand and smirks up at me, making me shiver. "May I ask your name, fair maiden?" He sweet talked. "(Y/n) and who are you?" I ask from curiosity. " I'm afraid you will be scared of me if I say" he said with a sorrowful tone. "That's nonsense!" I stated and he jumped slightly. "Julian Devorak." He said quietly. "Well Julian Devorak, how about we get out of here and get to know each other a little more" He smirks at my sentence and leads me out of the masquerade.

I imagine the adventures with this handsome man will be filled with excitement.

Sorry for this being a small one. I felt like I should start this off simple before I add more. If I get enough requests I hope to post often.

Love~ Suri