Jealousy

Requested by Hartless222222
(Spicy)

I have been with the strange plague doctor for quite some time now. Being with him has made so happy but, sometimes he spends hours in his office and never comes out to see me.

Today was the same as normal. He has been locked up in his office nearly all day so I decided to go out to the Rowdy Raven for some drinks. I open the door and I'm greeted by the normal drunks. I sit down at the bar and order a Salty Bitter. They are gross but enough of them can wash any pains away. I gulp down the drink when I notice someone's gaze resting upon me. I glance back and see a guy with coal black hair and Crystal blue eyes staring right at me. He wasn't as tall as my love but he was about the same in strength. I look back at my drink and huff. He suddenly was behind me and brings a strand of my (h/c) hair to his lips. "What is a lovely lady like you doing all alone here?" He asks, his gaze never leaving my (e/c) eyes. "It is none of your business". I reply as he sits on a stool beside me. He chuckles and orders a fruity drink, he smiles at me and begins to ask questions. "I think I have seen you before. Aren't you that magician's apprentice?" I nod and finish off my drink, of course I order another one.

We laugh and conversate for over an hour as we get to know each other better. I was so happy to get rid of some stress that I never realized that Julian was staring at us from near the door. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice him staring so I say my goodbyes to the nice stranger and make my way over to Julian. His cheeks were slightly red as he grabs my arm and pulls me out of the tavern. "Wh-what was that?!" He said in a fit of jealousy. "Who was he, why was he getting so close? Do you love him? You are mine not his" he looks at me for answers when I suddenly burst into laughter. Nearly falling onto my knees. His cheeks flush a brighter red as he starts to get embarrassed. "What's so funny?" I stand up and dust myself off. I take a deep breath and pin him against the alley wall, despite my short stature. "Julian love~ You are the only one I love. I am yours ... And you are mine~"  His cheeks were as red as an apple as his dominant persona fades. I grab him by the collar and pull him into a kiss, pushing my lip hungrily into his. He doesn't protest and becomes submissive, letting me take the lead. When I pull away he bit his lip and stared into my eyes. "W-well (y/n), take me" I giggle at his words and kiss his lip the move to kiss his jawline and slowly down his neck. Then those soft kisses start to turn to gentle bites. When I suddenly bite the space between his neck and shoulders he shivers and moans slightly. One of his hand slips up to be at the nape of my neck. I continue to bite, trailing back to his lips. But surprisingly this time Julian hungrily pushes his lips into mine. I wrap my arms around his neck as he slips his tongue into my mouth. After awhile we finally pull away, a string of saliva connecting our parted lips. I let out a breathy chuckle as he picks me up, his hands under my butt with my arms still wrapped around his neck. "You being jealous was so cute" I giggle and he starts to walk us to my shop. "Shut up" We laugh at each other happily.

This was really fun to write. I'll get to work on some more soon.

Love~ Suri