Sorry

**after eating her ramyeon. Mina and Chaeyoung asked Jeongyeon if they can speak to her outside.
Chaeyoung: unnie.
Jeongyeon: yeah.
Mina: we just want to apologize for ignoring you because of what happened many years ago.
Chaeyoung: sorry for thinking it was your fault and for not letting you explain your side of the story
Mina: sorry if it takes only now for us to realize that you weren't the one to blame. That you also went thru the hardship after the disbandment
Jeongyeon: it's fine. Past is past. We have to let it go for us to move forward. Right now my only concern is Nayeon. I don't want you girls to ask her anymore about the past. It will only stress her out.
Chaeyoung: ok we understand
**after talking the trio went back inside the room to chat with the others. It was then that they realized how they really missed each other.
Dahyun : Jihyo unnie. Where are you staying here in Korea?
Jihyo: actually we haven't book a hotel yet. Maybe later.
Sana: you can stay with us
Nayeon: or you can stay with me. I'm alone in the house anyways
Jihyo: uhmm ok. Dahyunah we'll just stay with Nayeon unnie.
Doctors: knock knock. Excuse me girls.
Nayeon: hi doctor. Please come in. Sorry for the chaos. These are all my friends.
Doctor: hey everyone. So, I just want to update you on your condition .
Nayeon: girls. Can you give a minute please
Jeongyeon: no it's ok doctor tell us. All of us are family. We've known each other since our teenage years.
Doctor: oh ok. Well then upon checking your medical records. We have put your name on the list for the liver transplant. All we need now is a donor with a perfect match.
Chaeyoung: how long will it take for her to get the transplant.
Doctor: it depends on the availability of the donor.
Momo: can we donate.
Nayeon: no one from my friends will donate. I will not accept that. Never!
Doctor: oh ok. If you know someone who is willing to donate. They need to get tested first. To check if they are a match
Jihyo: thank you doctor
Dahyun: Mina unnie wasn't your father a medical doctor.
Mina: yeah but he's retired now and is living in America.
Chaeyoung: honey. Can you give him a call. Maybe he knows someone from the hospital somewhere who can help fast track the search for a donor.
**while the girls are trying to find possible donors. Minyoung and Dana went on a date for the first time

 Minyoung and Dana went on a date for the first time

Dana: thanks for today

Michael: you're welcome
Dana: what do you think our parents are doing now?
Michael: I don't know. Omma Chaeyoung said that a couple of her friends are coming from Taiwan and they are meeting them.
Dana: that's what omma Sana said also. Maybe they are doing a reunion.
Michael: maybe. I heard it in the news that a member was back from Switzerland
Dana: and now their friends from Taiwan are also here. Oh my goodness. I think twice will have a comeback soon.
Michael: don't get too excited. Remember someone is in the hospital. And it's been days.
Dana: hey don't be so negative.
Michael: haha ok ms. Positive. Let's go home now. It's getting dark outside. I don't want my parents to lecture me because I didn't took care of their future daughter-in-law 😂
Dana: what?
Michael: nothing let's go baby.
**after 2 more days at the hospital. Nayeon was already discharged. All her friends are there.
Doctor: we'll just call you whenever we get any news of a donor.
Jeongyeon: is there anything she shouldn't do or eat
Doctor: she can eat anything she likes. She can do anything she likes but no strenuous activity. No traveling abroad.
Momo: thank you doctor.
**after the doctor left. They discuss how they will all carpool to Nayeon's place
Jeongyeon: who brought their car?
Mina: we did brought our car. but Chaeyoung is picking up Minyoung from practice
Tzuyu: we came with SaiDa. They pick us up earlier
Sana: yeah we also did brought our car. But Dana....
Chaeyoung: Sana unnie. I'll just pick up the kids. Don't worry.
Dahyun: thanks Chaeyoung.
Momo: ok so Mina will be my passenger. 2nd car is Jeongyeon and Nayeon. Then 3rd is SaiDa and JihTzu.
Chaeyoung: I have to go now. I'll see you girls later bye.
Nayeon: bye Chaeyoungah. Thanks for stopping by.
**Chaeyoung texted Minyoung to inform him that she is picking them up from practice including Dana because her omma is going to Nayeon's.
Chaeyoung: Minyoung sweetie where are you? I'm at the parking lot waiting.

Michael: sorry omma

Michael: sorry omma. We're coming to the parking lot now.
Chaeyoung: hey what took you kids so long. Let's go
Dana: we went back to get our gift for auntie Nayeon
Michael: We heard she got discharged today.
Chaeyoung: kids 😔 how thoughtful of you. I'll give it to her later
Michael: are you going to auntie Nayeon's later?
Chaeyoung: after I dropped you kids home. I'm going there to pick up your omma.
Michael: oh right.
**Chaeyoung dropped off the kids home then went to Nayeon's to pick up her wife and deliver the kids gift for Nayeon