Mrs. Kim

**Sana was about to say goodnight to her daughter when she heard her talking to someone on the phone.
Dana: have you told your parents about us? What did you say?
Michael: i told them we are dating. Then omma Mina started crying
Dana: what do you mean she started crying. Does that mean she doesn't like us dating each other
Michael: no I don't think that's it. Omma Chaeyoung said they had a bad day.
** Dana told her parents earlier that she is now dating Minyoung so Sana assumed it was him on the phone. She immediately went back to their bedroom to tell Dahyun what she heard
Sana: honey I just heard Dana talking to Minyoung
Dahyun: honey you shouldn't eavesdropping to our daughter like that.
Sana: wait listen to me first. I heard them talking about Mina crying because they had a bad day. Do you think they already talked to Nayeon unnie and got the answer they were looking for.
Dahyun: maybe. Let's just go to bed. I'm tired.
Sana: I'm calling Chaeyoung
Dahyun: honey it's late. Call them tomorrow. You said they had a bad day. Let them rest for now. You can ask them what happened tomorrow morning.
Sana: ok fine. I'll call them first thing in the morning
**Sana was worried and couldn't sleep. So early in morning after cooking breakfast she immediately called Chaeyoung to know what happened
Sana: hello. Chaeyoungah? Good morning. Are you still sleeping
Chaeyoung: hello Sana unnie. Good morning. I was just about to call you.
Sana: how's your meeting yesterday with Nayeon unnie.
Chaeyoung: well. That is why I was going to call you.
Sana: why? What happened
Chaeyoung: Nayeon unnie is sick
Sana: what do you mean she's sick. Does she have colds. Maybe her body is still adjusting. Because you know Switzerland is colder compared to Korea.
Chaeyoung: it's not just a simple colds. Sana unnie let's meet up later for lunch. We'll tell you in person
Sana: Chaeyoungah! Just tell me now. I didn't slept last night thinking there's something wrong.
Chaeyoung: I understand. We'll see you later. Bye
Sana: Chaeyoung! Chaeyoungah!
Dahyun: hey honey what's wrong? Is that Chaeyoung on the phone?
Sana: she said Nayeon unnie is sick.
Dahyun: what do you mean sick? Like she has colds?
Sana: no she said it's not a simple colds.
Dahyun: then what is it?
Sana: that's what I was asking her before she cut me of. she said they'll meet us for lunch and tell us personally. I'm honestly nervous what they're about to tell us.
**lunch time came and Sana and Dahyun are already at the meet up place
Sana: why are they late. Did something happen?
Dahyun: relax it's just a minute past 12. They'll be here. Oh they're here.
Sana: Chaeyoung! Mina! What took you so long? Did something happen?
Dahyun: honey let them sit first. Girls go ahead and order your food.
Chaeyoung: it's ok Dahyun unnie. We'll order later.
Mina: this is a bit serious matter. So we wanted to tell you personally
Chaeyoung: Nayeon unnie has liver cancer.
**Sana and Dahyun was shocked with the news.
Mina: she needs transplant as soon as possible
Chaeyoung: Jeongyeon unnie and Momo unnie stayed with Nayeon unnie last night.
Mina: Jeongyeon unnie actually volunteered to donate her liver. But she still needs to be checked if she is a possible donor.
Sana: 😭😭😭
Dahyun: honey please stop crying. Nayeon unnie is a strong girl. Jeongyeon unnie is there to save her
Chaeyoung: I'm just curious though. The doctor said her ID name is Kim Nayeon. I thought he was just mistaken but according to Jeongyeon unnie. Nayeon unnie was married and her husband died 10 years ago. Did you girls knew about this.
Dahyun: oh my goodness. So it was true. Jin died a year after they got married
Chaeyoung: what do you mean?
Sana: as you may have already known. After we disbanded we moved to Japan to live there. Then after almost 7 years of no communication no news with the other member. We received a wedding invitation for Im Nayeon and Kim SeokJin.
Dahyun: at first we were like. When did they start dating. Does Jeongyeon unnie knows about this. Did the other members get the same invitation
Sana: we were confused back then but Jihyo called us asking if we are able to attend Nayeon's wedding. Because they couldn't make it.
Chaeyoung: we didn't receive anything. Maybe because we just moved abroad that time. Anyways. Did you girls attend the wedding.
Sana: yes we attended the wedding. Dana was one of the flower girls. Momo was also there
Dahyun: After a year Jihyo called again telling us Nayeon's husband died from liver cancer and now it's her who has cancer.
Mina: what about Jeongyeon unnie? Did she attend the wedding?
Dahyun: Momo unnie said they both received the invitation but Jeongyeon opted not to attend. Maybe she is still into her back then
Chaeyoung: maybe until now
Sana: what do you mean
Chaeyoung: she introduced herself to the doctor as Nayeon's girlfriend
Dahyun: so does that mean they are back together? Since when?
Chaeyoung: we are going back to the hospital later. do you want to come with us.
Sana: yeah sure let's go.